Chapter 2 : Sleepover

Hello it is me :)
If you like my story and have any suggestions or criticisms pls leave them in the comments <3

(Also this is completely platonic minus the canon marriage between Tubbo and Ranboo)

—————————————————————

Tubbo walked up to Ranboo, he was glad everything was okay, and that no one got hurt.

"Ranboo? Can you hear me?" Tubbo smiled softly

Ranboo chirped, and bent down to meet eyes with Tubbo.

Tommy hadn't noticed how Ranboo had grown at least a few feet taller, until now.

Tubbo gently grabbed Ranboo's face

"How about we go inside, yeah?" Tubbo slowly nodded

Tommy had gotten to his feet, and was currently next to Tubbo, he was extremely confused about many things. 'Why is Tubbo talking like that?' 'Did Ranboo actually get taller? Or am I loosing it?' 'Why are his eyes purple' all thoughts racing through his head

Ranboo chirped and smiled.

Tubbo took Ranboo's hand, and Ranboo stood up, looking down to his hand, confused 

"Follow me, Okay?" Tubbo held Ranboo's hand tight, and began slowly pulling him towards the house.

Ranboo looked at his hand, then Tubbo's. 

Ranboo then looked at Tommy, his other free hand, and reached out for Tommy's hand like Tubbo.

Tubbo chuckled softly, and Tommy looked to Tubbo with a confused face and asked, "Is he like, on drugs or something?"

Tubbo laughed, and began to pull Ranboo towards the door. "I'll explain inside."

**************

Tommy was sitting on the couch, with a blanket wrapped around him.

Tubbo sat down in the chair opposite the couch, two cups of hot chocolate in hand.

Tubbo handed Tommy a mug, and began to explain.

"I don't exactly know why, but Ranboo has this thing- he calls it 'Enderwalk'" Tubbo started.

"He basically goes into a...trance almost?" Tubbo looked behind him, and saw Ranboo mindlessly walking around the halls.

"It only happens at night. At least I think?" Tubbo took a sip from his mug.

"So is he...sleep walking?" Tommy asked.

"I guess you could call it that," Tubbo looked back to Tommy

"Except, it's different. He doesn't seem to remember much about, well anything. Not even English..."

"Then why did he bring me here?" Tommy was still pretty confused.

"Well...he remembers somethings...I think he understands English, but just can't speak it if that makes sense...and he seems to remember me and Michael..." Tubbo took another sip. "I think he remembers things that are really important to him, like family."

"That is so incredibly gushy...I think I'm gonna be sick" Tommy faked gagging, and him and Tubbo laughed. Ranboo peaked his head around the corner, looking at Tommy, confused.

"So...does this happen every night?" Tommy looked to Ranboo.

"I don't really know...I don't think so, usually I wake up to find that Ranboo's just...gone...it makes me really worried...like I said, I don't think he really remembers much, so I'm nervous he might...hurt himself..." Tubbo turned to look at Ranboo as well.