Chapter 3 : Snow Day

Hi it's me :)
If you have any suggestions for the story, or criticism, please leave a comment :))
And I hope you have a good day/night

(THIS IS ALL PLATONIC MINUS CANON MARRIAGE BETWEEN TUBBO AND RANBOO! THIS IS FRIENDSHIP! NOT SHIPPING SHMUCK)

———————————————————————

Tubbo opened his eyes groggily

He rubbed his eyes, stretched, and looked around

He saw Tommy on the other end of the couch, practically falling off, and his blanket on the ground next to him

And just beside Tommy, Ranboo layed on the ground, Ranboo was stretched out on the floor, a couple blankets scattered around him.

Tubbo was confused for a moment, but then the memories came flooding back.

Enderwalk. Tommy being brought over. Ranboo not letting Tommy leave. Ranboo insisting on being in the same room together. Dozing off on the couch with Tommy. All that crap.

Tubbo yawned, and started shivering, Tubbo then turned to look out the window.

Snow was piling high outside, and the sky was a pearly white, with soft white puffs of snow falling hard from the sky.

A gust of wind shook the window.

Snow Storm.

Tubbo got off the couch, and started a fire in the fireplace.

After the fire reached a considerable height, Tubbo walked over the kitchen to start breakfast.

He got out a pan, and some pancake mix.

Just as he started mixing up the batter, Tommy woke up.

Tommy groaned, and started rubbing his arms

"Y-Your house is f-fucking freezing!" Tommy grabbed the blanket off the ground, and wrapped it around himself

"What did you expect? We live in a snow biome!" Tubbo began pouring the pancake batter onto the pan.

Tommy looked over to Tubbo, to see what he was doing.

"You don't have to make me breakfast, you know? I probably should be heading home." Tommy motioned for the door.

"Well I mean, you could leave but..." Tubbo pointed towards the window.

Tommy looked over to where Tubbo was pointing

"O h ." Tommy chuckled

"Yeah...you're probably gonna be stuck with us for the next few hours...unless you prefer freezing" Tubbo chuckled to himself.

Ranboo then started to wake up.

"Ugh, my back hurts..." Ranboo slowly sat up.

Tommy noted that his eyes were no longer purple.

"That's kinda what happens after you sleep on the floor, Ranboo" Tubbo said as he flipped a pancake.

"What do you..." Ranboo met Tommy's eyes.

"Why is Tommy here?" Ranboo rubbed the back of his head.

"You tell me, boob boy." Tommy threw a pillow at Ranboo.

"You uh...you kinda brought him here last night" Tubbo said, rather nervously.

"I did- what?" Ranboo was switching glances between Tommy and Tubbo

"You came to my house, stole my photo, then kidnapped me." Tommy glared down at Ranboo

"That's...one way to say it!" Tubbo chuckled.