Chapter 8 : Questions and Answers.

LMAO

hi everybody 😜

Okay so, you guys...

I think it's time all of us come together...and have a nice chat 😀.

Allow me to tell you all a story...
A story of when I was just a wee lad...

Back in the chaos of 2021, there was a young, star-eyed teenager, obsessed with dream smp...
Now, like most of the fandom at the time, the teenager wanted to create something of their own
Something special, to show off their skills of writing.

Now, it's very important to remember, 2021 was a different period of time.
2021, despite the complete chaos of the world, was a simple time for our young writer. What else was there to do but have fun when everything was just so easy?

But soon, time began to fly. The era of easiness was swept away and, alike most trends, dream smp began it's descent into unpopularity.

Our star-eyed teenager was soon to come to reality.

Things change.
The world changes.
You will change.
And that's okay.

Our obsessed teen grew out of old obsessions, and found new ones.
No more was there a desire to create a story based on a minecraft server.
And the story that had been woven was left to it's spindle.
No longer did burning passion bring life to the spindler's old work,
For the spindler had started anew.
A new era.
A new person.

But many from here and there came to see the unfinished tapestry.
They adored it, but the young teen had left their post at their spindle.
And unfortunately,
With no spark,
Bares no life.

What is the moral of this tale?

This story shall go on to be...discontinued.

IM SORRY YALL
IM SORRY

Summarizing the theatrics, I had made this story when I was younger, but I've honestly just grown out of the dream smp fandom.
On god you guys, I did NOT expect this popularity 😭
It was kind of overwhelming, in a sense.
I can only thank you guys for the support.

BUT I HAAAAAAAAAATE when authors leave a story unfinished.
So consider this
A Q&A CHAPTER YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
You guys can leave your questions in the comments and I'll try to get back to them in time.

But allow me to answer some of the most common ones from the comments.

THIS WAS NEEEEEEVER A SHIPPING STORY...
there was never going to be anything more than friendship between Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. Even Tubbo's and Ranboo's marriage was more friendship-y than anything romantic. Sorry to disappoint 🤠 (YALL ARE WILD 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭)

The future of the story? Yeah, I had no idea.
When I started it, I really only had an idea for the first chapter, and felt inclined to keep going. I had no idea where I was taking the story, and I still don't. I think there were meant to be some more antics...and probably a sweet ending of them all living together, but in all honesty, I was young and out of my depth.

Relationships?
Tommy + Tubbo = besties
Tommy + Ranboo = besties
Tubbo + Ranboo = married besties
Tommy + Revivbur = tense and cruel
Tommy + Quakity = Quakity loved Tommy like a younger brother, but Tommy was loyal to a cruel man

Can I finish your story?
Yah girly of course 😍😍😍
I'd honestly be honored that someone would WANT to finish one of my old works. Give me some credit, but if you wanna rewrite it, finish it, take inspiration, BE MY GUEST.

That's all I'll answer for now. Leave your questions here.

For one last time,
I won't see you in the next one.