Chapter 6 : Paradise

Ello ello ello

It's your everyday Wattpad writer, Gabby Ads!!

Anyway, enjoy more Sad Innit Angst </3

Please remembers that my comments are always open to criticism and feedback!

(PLATONIC, DON'T BE A WEIRDO!!!)

————————————————————————————————————

Tommy slowly approached the burger van,

His steps uneven, black dots danced in his vision

He had an awful headache, his legs felt like they might give out, and he's AT LEAST 30 minutes late.

And just as he expected, when he found Wilbur leaning against the back of the truck, he looked pissed.

Great.

Wilbur looked up from where his eyes were fixated, probably plotting on how to blow some shit up or something.

Tommy met Wilburs eyes

The once warm, gentle brown, now a harsh, dark, almost red.

"Tommy."

"Heyyy Wilbur..."

Tommy plastered on a smile, but he didn't need a mirror to know he looked like shit.

Wilbur looked him up and down, before his brow furrowed, and he gained a tight smirk.

"Wow Toms, love the flowers. Back to being four again?"

Wilburs eyes narrowed

Maybe, if he had made this comment before his resurrection, Tommy would've laughed.

But Wilbur's comments sounded so much more sincere lately, less teasing.

Or maybe Tommy lost his bite.

"Very funny, Wilbur. Is there a reason you called me here, or can I leave now."

"Aww Toms, you just got here! You looked tired anyway. Why don't you come sit with me?"

Tommy rubbed the bridge of his nose. Less out of annoyance, and more out of tiredness. But also annoyance.

"Wilbur I-"

"What happened to you anyway? Do you need to lie down or something?"

Why has everyone been asking him that?

"I don't-"

"Have you been eating enough? You haven't have you. When was the last time you ate?"

Okay, in my defense, I've been much too busy to deal with that kind of junk.

"Doesn't matter. Do you actually need anything?"

"Tommy."

Tommy hated when he used that tone.

"Wilbur"

Tommy mocked, making his voice a few pitches higher.

"When."

"Y'know, for someone who-"

"TOMMY."

Wilbur raised his voice. It was only by a little, but Tommy flinched back nonetheless. Tommy hated it when people shouted at him. At least in a bad way. Tommy tried to talk to Wilbur about it, but I guess he forgot. Or maybe he didn't care.

Tommy drifted his eyes to the ground. Kicking a loose pebble out of view.

Tommy thought of the pancakes Tubbo offered, or more accurately, shoved in his face, demanding him to eat them. He really didn't want to be a burden, so he didn't eat any. Much to both Tubbo and Ranboo's dismay. But what could they do about it? Force feed him? Actually thinking back...Tubbo was probably about to...thank god for Ranboo I guess.