1 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
𝐴𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑦 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I had crush on many boys, but never confessed one. Never felt to do so.

But 𝘩𝘦 was an exception, I knew that he was more than a crush, more than a friend.

How crazy it was that even in the bustling crowd, my eyes found him.

How crazy it was that even in the loud music, I found his voice.

How crazy it was  that even when many people were in my life, my heart found a way back to him.

It was the last day of school, last day of seeing him.

We all were sitting in hall, collecting our results of 10th grade.

I was happy because I scored good marks and my parents, grandparents and teachers were proud of me. I was also happy because finally I was going to confess him.

It was now or never.

Soon after the program ended, my eyes found their way back to him, Jin.

My heartbeat, Kim Seokjin.

I always had seen him in school uniform, he looked handsome, but in casual wear he looked ethereal. Moreover he had wore my favourite colour.

He was wearing a light blue plain shirt, his smile bright, short hair perfectly combed and his eyes sparkling like thousands stars as he watched something. I followed his gaze.

My heart sank, I pushed the letter back in my pocket, a letter which I was preparing since weeks because I wanted it to convey my feelings in best way, a love letter for him.

His eyes said it all, he loved her. His smile showed how much he admired Sofia.

I always kept myself in dark, kept lying to myself that he didn't love her, they were just friends, nothing more, classmates teased them by each other's name just for fun.

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉
𝑻𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑪𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕
𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚,
"𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍"

But I can't stay in hallucinations forever.

Sophia had the same smile towards him. Love shined in her eyes.

I took a step back, for many reasons.

I didn't want to be an obstacle when their love story was just blooming.

She was way better than me,
She was beautiful with long black hair, slim body and a scholar. She was perfect and he deserved someone like her.

I didn't deserve him. I never did.

It was better not to confess than to get rejected.

Everyone was saying goodbye to each other, promising to be in touch but somewhere I was hurt, I wasn't planning to stay in contact with anyone.

Maybe I was scared that I won't be able to bear the heartbreak of seeing him with someone else who was not me.

"Goodbye, Jessie." Jin waved his hand to me with a big smile.

"Goodbye, Jin." I replied with a forced smile and a heavy heart, little did he know it was goodbye forever.

And I left with a broken heart and a crumbled love letter, cutting contacts with everyone from school, to start a new life, a life without him.

𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝒖𝒔"
'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕
𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒏𝒐

𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝒖𝒔"'𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒏𝒐