9 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂
𝐴 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠
𝑏𝑦 𝐶𝒉𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖
꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂𝐴 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝐶𝒉𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I froze trying to process, tears then kept continuously falling down my face.

I kissed him back. The kiss was slow but still my body was burning like fire, my heart beating rapidly against my ribs.

I was a storm of mixture of emotions.

𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑪𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆?
𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏
𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍?
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕
𝒔𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒉𝒐𝒘

I didn't know what the future held for us but I was willing to give him my first kiss.

He deserved it, he cared for me like no-one, he made me feel special which no-one ever did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck while he rested his hands on my waist.

He kissed me with same slow pace, I felt like he was trying to express something through that kiss, the way he moved his lips slowly against mine, the way he caressed me, there was something I couldn't decipher.

He pulled way, we stared in each other's eyes while panting.

"Jessie Black." He whispered while hugging me, his head in my crook of neck," I love you too."

I wrapped my arms tightly around him as I heard those words, I was scared what if this moment slips away from me.

I was scared what if he goes away from me.

I was scared what if someone would snatch him away from me.

I held him like my life depended on him, it actually did.

"I love you, Jessie." He muttered again.

Those words meant a lot to me, a girl who was never loved back, who always craved for someone's love.

𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒.

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒆
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔

I heard his sobs and I pulled away enough to see his face, tears glistened in his dragon shaped eyes, his nose turned to a red shade.

"Hey, Joon." I cupped his face," What happened? Why are you crying?"

"I-I." He sobbed," I never thought that you would love me Jess, but here you are confessing to me."

"I love you." I smiled," I really love you, Kim Namjoon."

I held his hand and took him to sit on the couch and stroked his back calming him down.

"I love you, Jess, I always have." He locked his eyes with me,"Since college."

My heart flipped when I heard that, I felt  guilty because I never gave him any attention back then.

"But you never saw me." He rubbed his eyes," Your schedule was busy, studies, practicals, part time job. I never saw you dating anyone nor hanging out with anyone. You always preferred to be alone so I was scared that if I ever confessed to you, you might even break friendship with me, so I kept loving you from far away."

Namjoon wiped my tears, I didn't even realize I was crying.

"You can't imagine how euphoric I felt since last year as you began to talk with me, spent time with me." He smiled weakly," I was on cloud nine, I tried my best to make you smile, to give you all the happiness I can."

"Thanks for everything." I hugged his torso while he patted my head," But when you didn't say anything after I confessed, I was scared."

"I never dreamt of you coming at late night to my place and confess me out of nowhere." He chuckled," I was really surprised, so I was behaving a little weird."

I hummed as I felt relieved that he loved me back. That I was in his arms, safe.

"Wait a minute here." He said while pulling away from me before getting up.

He took the wrapped box and came back to sit besides me.

"Here." He gave me the box,"Open it."

"What's this?" I was confused, I thought it was for someone else.

"I was going to give you this tomorrow at office but since you are here and it's already past midnight." Namjoon blushed," Here is your Valentine's gift. Happy Valentine's day, Jess."

My heart skipped a beat. He was preparing it for me as a Valentine's gift.

I carefully unwrapped it and opened the box, I gasped when I saw a beautiful bracelet inside it.

"Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded like a kid holding my tears back, I have cried so much.

He took out the bracelet before securing it around my wrist," I love you, Do you me too?"

"I said it already." I chuckled,"I love you."

"It's like a music to my ears to listen those words from you." His hand caressed my cheeks," It means a lot to me. You loving me back is everything I ever wished for."

I got no idea where I got so much confidence from but maybe because I wanted to show him that I did love him, I kissed him again.

He immediately melted in my kiss, kissing me back. This time it was more firm and passionate. His one hand holding my waist while other was stroking my nape.

I ran my fingers through his silky hair while my other hand rested on his chest, it felt good to know his heart was reacting the same as mine was, wild and crazy.

That kiss was not just our lips meeting, it was two hearts meeting, a story about us being in love.

A start to a beautiful story.

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚
𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅
𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓
𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔
𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓
𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆