long talks

ALIVE....he has done time travel.

Sirius was here!
His mum , his dad!!!!
They are here , around him, close to him...

"Oh I recognised that you are from future and that too that James Potter is your father but may I know that who's your mother?"Dumbledore said with a slight  curious lookin his eyes

Ehr.. Lily Evans sir.said Harry, and Dumbledore smiled.

"Tell me, Harry... what year are you in?"

"I'm a sixth year Gryffindor." Harry replied,

Dumbledore watched Harry as he sank back against the head board. "Well, Harry, until we find some way to get you back to your time, I guess we're going to have to let you stay here." His eye's gleamed, "You will join your father's room and your stuff will be brought up to your bed."but you should take care that they should be not knowing about anything of future.

"But sir!" Harry said, "I don't have any of my stuff! It's all still back in my time, remember?"Harry just has his wand, invisibility cloak, Marauders map, his drawing and journal book, his photo album, Potions kit and Sirius' knife.Which he always kept with him as for safety.

The headmaster only shook his head." Your stuff will be in your study after you reach their. And I reckon that your appearance should also be changed , you extraordinarily look like your farther." He said and grinned lightly.

Harry could only stare open mouthed at Dumbledore. How could the man be so calm?!

With the flick of his wand he changed Harry's hairs bit long yet messy blonde dimples on his face eyes still startling green as he has and lips are shade of red. And cheek bones lightly standing. He has not changed more but became more handsome...he thought.

"You will join the school under the title of Harry Jameson

"You will join the school under the title of Harry Jameson. You will sleep in here tonight and I will announce the news to the school tomorrow after sorting."

Harry laid on his bed he started thinking about his parents and how would they be...as sirius and remus has told him he knew that his father was a great prank lover , happy go lucky person...who dies for a beautiful red head which made him grin slightly...his mother was a beautiful and good student. With this he thought that he will be making them good friends...and with this he drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was pacing in the room he has slept...he was worried about how will his parents will react to him? Will they like him ? Or they would prank him??
But he has decided to try his best to win them and not to kill the traitorous rat.

Harry was standing behind the doors , out of anybody's view. Dumbledore has said that after the sorting when his name would be called he should enter the hall. Harry can hear that the sorting has over and he got that .

Dumbledore stood and said " we are glad to have a new transfer student here Mr. Harry Jameson who has already sorted in gryffindor 6th year . Please welcome him and make him feel like a home at Hogwarts. With this the doors of great hall opened and all eyes flickered towards him.