prank goes wrong

The next morning was as simple as everyday but marauder seems very happy and Harry had assumed that they are planning for a prank and wondered what it would be. The day  went in but nothing happened. After the class in lunch time when he was going back to dorm. Lily came to him and asked for the help in transfiguration as Harry was the first in transfiguration to convert his eyebrows colour and finger into pencil successfully. Harry agreed happily.

Um I will keep my bag in dorm and I to take another book too so it will be back so you go I will come there .

Lily nodded and headed to the library.

When Harry went to the dorm stairs he felt something strange as something was going to happen as the dorm of 6th year pranksters was so silent and they seems to see nowhere

In his thoughts he opened the door
And he felt the strange cold familiar feeling and the soul su sucking sound .And it was their.... their was the dementor.
Harry was hearing the voices again his mother's and father's....
It came towards Harry taking the shuddering breath Harry was about to cast the patrons when he saw  marauders shocked staring at the view. He didn't got time and dementor came to him face to face and lifted him 2 feet above the ground from his neck. Harry was dying to take breath
The dementor grew his mouth closer to Harry to make a kiss but Harry poked the wand in his face and dementor released him and at the same time Remus shouted ridikilus. Harry felling the ground with the thump struggling for the breath.he was fainting and suddenly the world grew darker.

When he opened his eyes he was in his bed and marauders were sitting around him, looking guilty. Harry reached for his glasses as someone had removed it. He was covered with the cold sweat a over his body.

He turned towards the marauders.

A..aare you ok...asked Remus.

See Harry we really haven't thought it would be something like this we thought it would be something funny
We never meant to do this to...we never thought... sorry...said Sirius rambling...

It's ok...said Harry very calmly that he too was shocked at himself. It's ok I know you all don't mean to do this.
Sirius James Peter and Remus were all too shocked that the boy had said nothing after what they had did to him.

So we can be friends right asked sirius...and Harry nodded.

Come on we have defence class now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon everyone had arrived at the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom. Harry found himself sitting down and examining how the class was arranged. Long practice with many Defense professors had taught him that one could usually determine a teacher's potential based on how the room was arranged. Lupin's room had been filled with interesting creatures but was otherwise neat and practical. Lockheart's room was exhibition of ego gratification. Moody's collection of paranoid dark detectors had also been a clue.

This room was clean but empty of all personal touches. An oak desk with only a silver inkwell on the surface. The student desks were all pushed back leaving a large open space at the front of the classroom. Harry wondered what the professor intended for that.

The class seemed empty, Gryffindors and Slytherins were present, but Ravenclaw and Hufflepuffs were in short supply. Indeed less than twenty students had passed onto NEWT level defense. He hoped that there was another class, perhaps there were two sixth year groups broken up based of scheduling but Harry couldn't help but wonder if this was more of influence that Voldemort's war was leaving. Harry was beginning to see what Arthur Weasley had spoke of. The wizarding world was dividing. Light Side, Dark Side, and those who wanted to pretend that nothing was happening. Although Harry knew that House wasn't really a good indication of which side the people in them might choose.