Chapter 25

"be the naughty girl he lusts"

_______________________________________

mature scene

Alexander's hands were all of a sudden all over my body touching every inch as we kissed. My hands roamed in his hair and I found myself pushing my body closer to him. I was desperately needy for this man and it was embarrassing at this point.

His hands made their way under my dress and squeezed my ass which in response I moaned into his mouth. His tongue slowly caressed mine with every move. My hips slowly started moving and Alexander groaned. I smirked and kissed him again. This time a little rougher. I gasped into a kiss, wanting to pull back but Alexander's hand made its way to my throat and he held me in the same position. He bit down onto my bottom lip, sucking gently before drawing blood. The metallic taste overtook the kiss. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip, savoring every drop of blood that dripped onto his tongue. His tongue went into my mouth, caressing mine gently. I moaned almost desperately, pleading.

'Please...' I whispered into his mouth. He inhaled deeply, one of his hands going down and between my thighs. He spread them, his hands dipping into my thong slowly. My breathing hitched as he cupped me. He started moving in circular motions, I moaned softly. One finger ran up and down my slit, gliding easily as he pushed two fingers inside of me. I gripped onto the headrests tightly for support.

'Olivia' he murmured in my ear. I nodded, not able to formulate proper words.

'Take off your clothes, all of them. I want to see you,' he said confidently. I nodded, whimpering as he removed his fingers from inside of me. I sat up straight, pulling off my dress. Alexander helped me pull off my thong and unclip my bra. They were now laying on the floor of the car. I bit my inner cheek as a sudden wave of embarrassment rushed through me. My eyes focused on his chest. He grabbed my chin, trying to make me look at him, but my gaze remained on his black fitted shirt.

'Look at me' he urged gently. I shook my head, my hair tickling my back with the motion.

'Look at me when I am talking to you, Olivia' he repeated, anger in his voice. My eyes slowly lifted despite the shy feeling. I never really felt shy or anxious around him but this time it was different after he told me more about him and his past. His eyes began to move down my body, making me watch him, devouring me with his eyes, taking every inch into his mind. I could feel the shyness peeling away slowly, his face showing clear interest and obvious arousal.

'You are not ashamed, are you?' he asked and I shook my head.

'No, I am not' I said, tilting my head to the side.

'Good, I don't want you to feel any shame with me. Whatever you want, I will give it to you. All you need to do is ask' he smirked and I sharply inhaled as he quickly pushed two fingers inside of me. My hands were now resting on his chest holding myself in one piece. His thumb slowly circulated around my clit with a little pressure. My actions were, again, faster than my thoughts. I reached down to unbuckle his belt but before I could do anything, Alexander pulled his fingers out of me and grabbed my hands to pull them behind my back, holding them just with his one hand and with his other pulling down his tie.

'You think you are in charge here?' he asked and I smirked, bending my head to the side. I nodded.

'Of course I am in charge. Where else would I be?' I said with confidence in my voice. He smirked and tied my hands behind my back with his tie looking straight into my eyes, never breaking eye contact. I kind of got scared but hid it in front of him. I bowed my head but Alexander was quick enough to wrap his palm around my hair and tilt my head back so I was looking into his eyes.

'I you can last longer than ten minutes, you are in charge' he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

'What-' I cried as he grabbed my hips aggressively and shoved his cock deep inside of me. My head falling back and my hands trying to pull out of the tie. Alexander just laughed at my actions.

'Don't try to get out, I tied it good' he said and with a swift motion he lifted me up and before I could catch breath he thrusted inside of me once again. One of his hands made their way to my clit and with his thumb he started circling around it. More moans came out of me. His other hand slowly wrapped around my throat and squeezed it made me turn my head to him.

'Ride my cock, baby' he said and I did as I was told. My hips bouncing on his cock, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, Alexander's heavy breaths, my loud moaning and the sound of our bodies slapping against each other filled the car. The windows fogged and I wasn't scared that someone would see us anymore.

'You like it don't you? Knowing that anyone can walk up to us at any moment, seeing you so vulnerable and not so innocent as you may appear at first sight, hm?' he smirked.

I cried out in pleasure hoping no one heard me. Alexander forcefully pulled my face to his and roughly kissed me. I whimpered into his mouth, butterflies erupting in my stomach. I was trying to hold it, but I knew that the orgasm was going to flood through my body in a matter of seconds.

'Fuck' he groaned audibly. I felt myself clench around him, but I didn't want to cum yet. I wanted to last a little while longer, to prove to him I am the one in charge but I knew I couldn't.

'I am going to cu- fuck' I wanted to say that I was going to cum, but at this point I couldn't form any words. My lips parted, my eyes shut close, my moans growing louder the closer I got to my orgasm.

'Open your eyes, Olivia. I want to see how you look like when I fuck you so good' he said, more tears left my eyes as I bounced on his cock. I opened my eyes and looked into his. I was on the edge but so was he, I could tell by the look he was giving me.

'I-' I didn't even finish my sentence as I cum, my mouth shaped in an 'o', Alexander's lips parted as his warm cum spilled inside of me. We both breathed heavily and tried to calm down.

'Eight minutes. I made you cum in eight minutes. Seems like you are not the one in the charge after all' he said with a smirk and slowly untied my hands. Pulling out a tissue he cleaned me and then with a new one he cleaned himself.

'I like it when you are in charge so I let that part to you' I said and slowly drifted back to my seat and put on my clothes. I looked into the mirror and tried to adjust my makeup and hair a little but nothing would help the way I looked right now so I just let it be.

'We'll talk soon,' he said and I nodded. Yeah, we kind of had to. I opened the door to step out but Alexander grabbed my hand to stop me and I turned around. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

'Thank you for the date, Mr. Torricelli' I said with a smile against his lips. He smirked looking up from my lips to my eyes.

'Sweet dreams, Olivia' he said and let me go.

'Good night, Alexander' I said and closed the door behind me.