i.

—————"another typical honeypot, yeah?"—————

—————
"another typical honeypot, yeah?"
—————

"I THINK THESE MISSIONS ARE QUITE EASY." Eggsy said with a mischievous smirk, fixing his collar in the mirror. "Well, I guess. Harry and I are the distractions while you're the one to take the target out, all while Merlin is yelling at us through the comms. Seems like the usual to me." Beth said, standing beside Eggsy as she stands closer to the mirror whilst fixing her earrings. From the corner of her eye, she catches Eggsy's eyes fixate on her and he smiles; a genuine smile as his hand lands on her shoulder. "I bet you're jumping up and down that Merlin chose Harry to be your "fake" date than I, innit?" Beth's eyes quickly make it onto Eggsy's face through the mirror, trying so hard to hide her smile but failing miserably—her cheeks and nose starting to turn a pink shade across her face. All he had to do was smirk; if only they knew how much they loved each other. "Well, love, we better get going."

———

"Alright, if everything goes smoothly, we can clock out early tonight, and I know everyone wants that." Merlin humoured through their comms, taking a sip from his coffee mug. "Galahad Jr., remember your cue from Bedievere. You two had practiced this, don't mess it up." He scolded, Eggsy smirking as the car they drive in came to a stop; the gates of the big mansion wide open as cars and people filtered through the front entrance. "Yes, Mum." He snickered, Beth, rolling her eyes at the comment and Merlin scoffed. Harry would've rolled his eyes too, if not used to Eggsy's cheeky personality already. The three we're dressed to impress tonight. The honeypot was more of a scout mission—their main mission this time was to stop a cult; named The Wings of Flight, it was made up of ten of the largest political figures of the world, that has been financing and building the largest nuclear device, and planned to use it once finished. The cult's HQ had jumped from Europe (UK, France and Portugal) every year, but with new financing coming from the West, it's now been rumoured to reside in the US this year.

What the three agents are at this honeypot for is one lead that could know the location of said HQ in the US specifically—one of the rarest tanzanite was being auctioned right there in London, and a certain billionaire tycoon is connected to the cult and its financing of the project. The agents had to squeeze any information from him before he takes a ghost flight to the US once he bought the gemstone, or else it was goodbye to any possible leads.

Somehow all matching, the three stepped out of the vehicle and joined the rest of the people climbing the stairs and into the big marble building. With a hand over his comm's mic, Eggsy leaned in close to Beth's ear from behind; his breath making a small, yet familiar shiver run through her spine. "If you and Harry do fuck tonight, make sure to do it out of earshot, love—you and I know how loud you can get." And with that, Beth's hands shoved Eggsy sideways, a shit-eating grin painted his face as he went ahead, and Beth shaking her head to ease off the embarrassment. "Idiot." She scoffed to herself, although chuckling at the image of Harry's hands roaming her body, gripping her thighs and underneath her dress—