Chapter 1 BFFs

Jessie's POV:

"Ugh!" I said to my best friend, Sophie. "Why do we have so much homework?"

"I know right! The Cimorellis are so lucky to be home schooled! They don't have a lot of homework and if they do, they do it during their class!"

Sophie was referring to our best friends, the Cimorellis. Christina, Katherine (Kath), Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani are in a group called "Cimorelli" which is also their last name, and they are YouTube sensations. Sophie and I, along with our other best friend FiFi who is in eighth grade are in a group called "Cali4nia Girls" but Cimorelli is way way more well known then us. While their videos are soaring in the millions of hits, ours doesn't even have 2,000! Sophie, FiFi, and I met the Cimorellis at a meet n' greet after their concert. We are HUGE CimFams and were dying to meet them. They promised to keep in touch and we exchanged e-mail addresses. That was about a year and 8 months ago, and now when they live in Malibu and we live in Los Angeles, we are the best of friends.

Sophie's POV:

I couldn't wait to meet up with the Cimorelli girls and FiFi and Jessie! We were going to make a cover of "Up All Night/Starships" smashup that I arranged. We took out the bridge in "Up All Night" and replaced it with a remix that I wrote of Starships. The video was going to be filmed, and edited by the cim girls. Jessie was going to type up the lyrics and arrange the solos. I was in charge of how the song was going to be sang and all the important stuff. FiFi was in charge of costumes, and Lisa, Lauren, and Jessie were in charge of hair and makeup of all 9 of us girls.

FiFi's POV:

TO CHRISITNA CIMORELLI/KATHERINE CIMORELLI:

MISS YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO FILM THIS WEEKEND!

I texted my oldest and best friends Christina and Katherine. It feels like i'm closest to those too even though all of us are equally close. Sophie normally hangs out with Dani and Amy since they all were always smiley and stuff. Jessie normally hung out with Lisa and Lauren because they had lots of ideas, and she and Lisa like doing hair, nails, and makeup, and Lauren and her both have a boyish side to them. I normally hung out with Christina and Katherine because they were the oldest of the cim girls like I was with the Cali4nia Girls. Even though there was almost a ten year gap, I love them to death. This weekend we were going to meet up with the cim girls and make covers. I couldn't wait! They live in Malibu, and Sophie, Jessie, and I live in LA. Since, we live kind of far from each other, it's sometimes is difficult to find a time to hang out but we manage.

Christina's POV:

TO FIFI:

MISS YOU TOO! I'M EXCITED!

I replied to my best friends text. FiFi and I have a really big age gap between us but she and I are close, really close. I have a great relationship with the other Cali4nia Girls too. But, sometimes it seems like their band has a different feeling than ours. Kind of like their bonding, they all were best friends before they met us, but my sisters and I are SISTERS, not best friends so sometimes we fight during filming. I know we are way better than them, no offense to them because they know we are better. And I know we are more famous, but i don't know, it just feels, different.

Lauren's POV:

"Gosh, why can't we shoot the video now? I can't wait to see the Cali4nia Girls!" I asked Lisa.

"Just be patient," answered my older sister, always the wise one.

"I miss them!"

"So do I!"

I booted up my laptop because Lisa was hogging the computer and noticed a new e-mail. I opened it up to read that it was from Jessie. It said:

TO LAUREN CIMORELLI

FROM JESSIE

SUBJECT: I'M GOING TO DIE!

after reading the subject of the message, I got really scared for my best friend.

MESSAGE:

HEY LAUR! I MISS YOU AND THE GIRLS SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!!!!! AND NOW, IF YOU ARE WORRIED WITH THE SUBJECT "I'M GOING TO DIE" THEN I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! BUT SERIOUSLY, I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT HURTS!!!! IT'S BEEN NEARLY A MONTH SINCE WE SAW EACH OTHER!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH WELL, AT LEAST I'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW. RESPOND ASAP!!!

XOXO~

JESSIE

Chuckling, i hit reply and answered back saying:

HEY HEY HEY!!!! YOU GOT ME SCARED THERE THAT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE!!!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH TOO!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!! I'M EXCITED!!!!

LOVE,

LAUR

A/N:

Hello my lovlies! This chapter is dedicated to @145cookies my first fan. Love you!!!!!!!

xoxo,

Jessie