Chapter 4 OMG Us 2?!?

FiFi's POV:

BRIING-BRINNG my phone buzzed my ringtone of What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, my favorite boy band EVER! I used to LOVE Harry, but I recently have fallen hard for Niall. My best friends call me Hazza because we call each other our favorite in One Direction's nicknames. After I switched to loving Niall, my friends were shocked! It was hard for them to start calling me Nialler because Hazza was a habit and our inside joke. Oh well, I can be Hazza and Nialler. I answered my phone. The caller was Katherine.

"Hello?" I ask into my cell phone.

"Hey Haz!" said Kath. See, old habit that is hard to break. "I mean, Nialler!"

"Hehe, nice try, but you guys can still call me Haz. k? Anyway, what's up?"

"Well, CIMORELLI IS GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!"

"WHAT!! OMG!!! THIS IS SO AMAZING! When are you guys leaving?"

"Idk, we are going to Skype 1D tonight to work out the details, but since we can't be away from you guys so long, we are going to ask the boys if you can come with!"

"Are you serious? OMG this is phenomiNIALL! hehe"

"I know right! I'm so excited! Kk I got to go! It's time to Skype the boys. I'll call you after we talk to them."

"Bye!" I said brightly. I quickly turned on my iPad and logged into my e-mail account.

TO: ,

FROM:

OMG GUYS! KATH JUST CALLED ME AND CIMORELLI IS GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! THE CIM GIRLS SAID THEY WOULD MISS US SO THEY ARE GOING TO ASK 1D IF WE CAN GO ON TOUR WITH THEM AND PERFORM TOO!!!!! REPLY ASAP!

XOXO~

FIFI

Zayn's POV

The boys and I gathered around Harry and his computer and waited for Lisa and her sisters from Cimorelli to call us on Skype. Then, at exactly 8:00 pm Pacific Standard Time because Cimorelli lives in CA, a chat box appeared on Harry's laptop from LisaCim18. Harry pressed accept chat and there, 6 beautiful girls were in front of us on the laptop screen. I stared at the second eldest, Katherine, and I was mesmerized by her beauty.

Jessy's POV:

Omigosh! I had just finished reading FiFi's e-mail about Cimorelli and One Direction. It's pretty awesome that our best friends are going to tour with our favorite boy band, (the Cim Girls and the Cali4nia Girls were huge Directioners) and that we might go with them and perform! I couldn't wait! Right now, it was 8: 15 pm, and FiFi sent the email just fifteen minutes before. Ahhhhhhhh!

Louis's POV:

Right now, we were skyping Cimorelli and working out the details on our world tour with them. If was confirmed earlier today that Cimorelli was going to tour with us. The details were now worked out. We were to leave next week, get back next winter, and we were going to tour all over! Then, Dani, the youngest and my favorite of Cimorelli, asked a question that we hesitated a little on answering, but we did anyway.

Dani's Question:

"Um, boys, well, we have these these friends, they are our best friends. We really want to tour with you guys but we hate to leave them for over a year. They are really awesome singers and we were wondering if they could come along on the tour and perform too. They are all die hard Directioners, hehe, and they probably love you guys more than we do, which is a lot. The three of them are in a band, Cali4nia Girls and they are pretty good. So, please can they come too?"

"Sure!" said Harry. "Of course they can come! It's going to be so much fun!"

"Thanks so much guys! I'll FaceTime them right now on my iPad. Stay on this video chat. Just give me a second."