2

After  2years

Alpha sejin-24 years old.

Luna mina- 23 years old.

Seokjin- 3 years old.

Suga- 3year old.

Jisso- 3 year old.

Hobi- 2year old.

Namjoon- 2 year old.

Jennie- 2 year old.

Luna is ready to give birth again they didn't want any other child but they want an omega child as their  grandparents are also forcing them to give them an omega child.

Now this time twin are born
A boy and a girl but sadly they are also alpha  alpha and Luna don't have any  problem with alphas so they are happy.

Boy name- jimin.(alpha)

Girl name- rose.(alpha)

Now alpha and Luna thought that they don't want any other child they are happy with their alphas but their parents as well as their little baby insisted them that they want an omega sibling they said that they thought about it.

After two years.....................
Alpha sejin-26 years old.

Luna mina- 25 years old.

Seokjin-5 years old.

Suga- 5 years old.

Jisso- 5years old.

Hobi- 4year old.

Namjoon-4 years old.

Jennie-4 years old.

Jimin-2years old.

Rose- 2 years old.

Today weather was different to define
Half of the sky was covered with clouds and some part with light sunlight.

Everyone is eager to know about the babies.
Loud cries was heard all around .
Two babies were already born but in the time of third baby Luna was crying very loudly everyone inside the chamber starts worrying about the Luna after 5 min loud cries were heard around the chamber everyone was crying happily because after 10 alphas finally a little omega was entered in their life .All the people are so much happy king alpha Luna their all siblings can't be more happy then this .

Ist child - Lisa.(alpha)

2nd- Jungkook.(alpha)

3rd - y/n.(omega)

Time skip
7years later.

Alpha sejin-33years old. 🖤 Alpha

Luna mina- 32 years old.🖤 Beta

Seokjin-12 years old. 🖤 Alpha

Suga- 12 years old.    🖤  Alpha

Jisso- 12years old.     🖤  Alpha

Hobi-11 years old.    🖤  Alpha

Namjoon-11 years old🖤.Alpha

Jennie-11years old.    🖤Alpha

Jimin-9years old.       🖤Alpha

Rose-9years old.        🖤Alpha

Lisa-7years old.         🖤Alpha

Jungkook- 7 years old.🖤 Alpha

Y/n- 7 years old.       🖤  Omega

Luna pov:
As all of you know im the Luna of this kingdom I have a lovely mate and my beautiful yet strong kids yes I have 11 kids . 10 alphas and 1 cute baby omega yes I know that the triplets Lisa, Jungkook and y/n are of same age but y/n is very small and fragile than here siblings she is the sweetheart of the entire kingdom king queen and all her siblings treated her like doll let her do whatever she say they never told her no she sometimes complains that she is not a baby anymore that now she is 7 years old😗. We know we are making her a little bratty because we never punished her but what we can do she is only baby omega I have.

When I saw my alpha babies hand to the welfare of their future to the oldest pack wolf who confirms himself as messenger of moon Goddess.

And last but not the least our all the alpha child's will  only going to have one mate we don't know if the person is he or she or the person is omega or beta . But that is future know let me wake my brats for school.

Jin,Suga and jisoo were in 7th grade.

Hobi , Namjoon and Jennie were in 6th grade.

Jimin and rose were in 4rth grade.

Lisa, Jungkook and y/n were in 2nd grade know...............
....