15

Time skip
Next day.

Again Taehyung mates chooses a girly dress for him which he absolutely hates.

But Felix was also wearing one so he don't have any problem early in the morning Felix bid this goodbye to all and left with his mates which made Taehyung sad but his 10 mates are way more happy.

Right know Taehyung is playing and giggling in the garden picking different beautiful leaves fallen from the trees.

Didn't realising that maybe he didn't tell anyone inside that he is outside in the garden that is also beside trees which Normally people from inside can't see that he is their .

Inside the mansion their is like floods of volcano as alphas come home early they ask for their omega but no one knows which made them angry like why do all the workers are appointed if they can't do the work they are assigned to.

After finding every corner of the mansion all the people starts finding him like crazy people even Mr and Mrs Jeon are way more worried for him.

But after few minutes a small bean enters inside the mansion giggling and laughing but the tense
atmosphere made him froze as well.

Namjoon: where the hell are you?

Suga: we are asking something doll.

With their dominant voices Taehyung needs to submit
With his head low he answered.

Taehyung: in the garden.

Lisa: and what the hell you are doing in the garden?

Taehyung: picking leaves.

Jennie: are you crazy can't you tell anything before doing these stupid kind of things.

Taehyung eyes got Teary because he is collecting leaves for all of them and loud noises just made him cry.

Jhope was so much angry to think anything positive so he just took Taehyung's collected leaves and throw them in the chimney.

Which made Taehyung starts crying immediately.

Taehyung: I also collect leaves for you because you all gave me so many good gifts I also want to give you something but I don't have so much money so I collect different kinds of leaves so I can make something for you all.

All eyes softened after hearing this.

Jisso: baby we are sry .

But Taehyung didn't hear anything he just ran away from their and closed his bedroom door.

To be continued