10

If you want any new character to add you can comment me
😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

As Taehyung enters the mansion like a lost puppy following his two of mates

All the family members smile watching them eagerly waiting for the little omega.

Jin: what happens to both of you why are you looking so angry.

Jungkook: hyung we will tell you later about it.

Lisa: yes first we have to clean our omega I can't smell any other wolf's smell.

Suga: what do you mean.

Jungkook: simple hyung our baby omega thought to sleep with his parents as he was going to miss them.

Mindlink talks.

Wolf's can talk in mind so this is their talk in between their minds just the siblings .

Namjoon: so you two are saying that our mate is sleeping with other wolf's.

Jisso: we have to make sure that wolf's don't come across our mate anymore.

Jimin: why can't we just kill them.

Suga: no not know we will wait.Now we have our mate he can't disobey us ( he says will a small smirk).

All the siblings are know smirking  thinking what to do know further.

End of mindlink.

Luna: ok all of you wait here I will made our little omega bath then we will do breakfast together ok.

All family except Taehyung: yes Luna .

Luna: and baby omega come follow me .

Taehyung was just following Luna admiring the mansion like a curious kid.

Luna: as you know Taehyung from now we are just giving you a spare room as sometime you want alone time other wise you are just regularly going to sleep with your one mate....

Taehyung was just nodding don't know what to say.

Room