16

Jisso: baby we are sry .

But Taehyung didn't hear anything he just ran away from their and closed his bedroom door.

As Taehyung ran away in his room his mates try to ran after him but he just close his door . They were about to command him open the door but their mother stop them..

Mom: don't.

Namjoon: mom

Mom: no I know you guys are possesive but this is too much you all knew that he is fragile and gets scared easily.

Jin: mom we are sorry we didn't knew something like this is going to happen.

Mom: you all want to apologise to my baby.

Bangpink: yes mom.

Mom: okay then I want you to prepare all the pretty gifts for my baby.

With that all tops went to discuss about taehyung likings where Mrs Jeon let tae stay a little alone..

Lisa : okay so what what things our baby like .

Jungkook: strawberries.

Rose: cameras.

Suga: ice cream.

Jisso: plushies.

Jhope: maybe some boyish clothes.

Namjoon: okay so half of us get the things ready half of us prepare for the date okay...

As for taehyung he was sleeping he cried so much that he just slept while crying .

Taehyung just woken up with a little headache he just wash his face and decided he want some alone time without anyone because what is happening from few days getting 10 mates or he can say overposessive mates ...  ..

At night taehyung gets out of his room as he was hungry now still not in mood to meet anyone but hunger he can't control it.

As when down he saw no one just lights are on but no one was that is what quiet strange for him....

When he was about to enter inside the kitchen someone put clothe on his mouth and drag him somewhere he tried to free himself but everything go in vein . The person who put cloth on his face is way more strong than him.

As when clothes was removed from his face and he was able to process everything he saw a beautiful set up for a perfect date first he didn't understand anything but when he saw his alphas standing their with many gifts in his hands he understands everything but when he was about to leave his alphas start singing for him......