8

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

???:mom wait.

Luna: what happened to you all why are you surrounding me.

???: Mom her is ours.

Luna: what that supposed to mean.

???:it supposed to means he is our mate.

Luna: are you all serious boys and girls you have only 1 mate.

Seokjin: yes mom why do we lie about our omega.

Jisso: yes mom he is ours.

Listening to all this Taehyung starts wiggling on Luna's lap and finally getting out of her grip he runs and hides behind his father ....

Taehyung: dad im scared I want to go home.

Dad: ok baby.

Suga: wait who told you that you can take our omega with you .

Taehyung: dad please.

Jennie: you little omega come to me baby.

Taehyung started whimper as there were so many alphas on the top of that all the alphas are his mates.

Rose: I think our omega is not that obedient look he doesn't respect to his alphas words.

Tmom : it was not like that alpha rose he was just scared of so many mates.

Luna: stop all this chit chat.

Jungkook: but mom.

Luna: no Jungkook as you all know the rules omega belongs to alpha your omega now has to come to our house and follow house and his alphas rule I gave him 1 day to pack what he wants from our house.

Namjoon: but mom.

Luna: I know Namjoon but let little omega spend a day with his family. And you both are his parents I expect you that you made your omega understand his life after being a mate or you can say a royal mate........

Taehyung parents bow and went to their house.......

Jimin: why did you do that eomma .

Luna: jimin he is small he is just 17 he can't understand this situation so instantly ok baby and you can go tomorrow and take your mate back ok.

Jimin: ok.

Meanwhile in Taehyung's house:
T mom: stop crying baby they are your mates don't get scared.

Taehyung: but mom they are so many all are alphas I don't want so many mates.

T mom: that's it omega you will no say something like that again they are destined to you .

T dad: yes baby you have to go we can't do anything.

Listening to this Taehyung started crying again .

Tmom: listen baby I told you before omegas have alphas I told you right .

Taehyung: but mom.

Tmom: no baby look  they are now destined to you and you can't change it ok.

Taehyung: but did they let me to the college mom.

Tmom: that they will decide baby. Now listen you are my good boy right.

Taehyung: yes mom

Tmom: so never disobey your alphas and his family ok baby
( Saying that she starts crying because she know her son can't see her mother crying).

Taehyung: ok mom please don't cry I will do whatever they told me to do I promise.

Tmom: thankyou baby.

T dad: all your mother son time over let me take my son he didn't eat anything I bring his fav strawberry cake.

Taehyung: yes I want it.

Next chapter
New life
With possessive mates and family
New rules.

How will little omega obeys all his alphas without getting into trouble

💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💙💙💙💙