Headcannons

Thease are just some headcannons. They do not need to be taken too seriously:

Ruv's favourite ice cream flavour is neopolitian. No surprise there.

Anytime Selever or Ruv would swear in church, Sarvente would pour copious amounts of holy water in their faces while screeching "LANGUAGE".

By age 9, Razay knew how to speak in German, Russian and French as well as English.

At 16, Selever was so skilled in opening holes in time, he would often use them instead of walking to places.

Ruv doesn't fear anyone, except Sarvente. And for good measure.

Razay has holophobia.(fear of firearms).

Razay is able to open 3 portal at once, each to a different time.

Selever, despite his copious swearing and lewd hand gestures, is a favourite among the other nuns.

Selever is very protective of his sister.

Sarvente doesn't really like beach holidays. She prefers picnics.

Ruv is so tall, he was the one to paint the nearby house that Selever and Razay live.

Selever has arachnaphobia. (fear of spiders).

As a child, Selever's teeth grew in faster then usual. This was coincided with two lumps above his temple's that would turn out to be his horns.

Razay had a crush on a boy from a nearby town. However, she quickly lost interest after discovering he drunk from age 12 onwards.

Sarv often has nightmares involving Selever, Razay and the underworld.

If Sarv wears Ruv's Unshaka, he gets a nose bleed from the overwhelming cuteness.