Keep him safe ⚠️ Tw: Gore, Violent descriptions ⚠️

(Context: Ruv has been missing and Sarv is looking for him. She finds him drugged with someone else. Someone with sinster deeds.)

⚠️ Tw: Gore, Violent descriptions ⚠️

Sarv's pov:

I took a swig from the water bottle I had. My eyes felt dry and sore as I could see nothing but the outlines of buildings and broken street lamps. Yet I continued walking down the darkened alleys hoping I could find him.

Sarv: Ruv! Where are you?

As I walked, I could hear a car down at the main road behind me. It was the only noise I'd heard in over 4 hours. A nearby Bar was raging with lights and yells and song. My legs were ready to give in when I heard something.

Ruv: N...no please....please let me go away...let me...let...let....

I ran over to where I heard him, only to hear another voice. It was a female, with a dangerous softness to her syllables.

Evil Lady: Oh don't be ridiculous darlin. You got nothing to think. I'll just have my fun and you'll get to go. Besides, you should be greatfull you getting this at all.

I turned a corner as I saw him against a wall, struggling to stay upright. His eyes were red sore and his arms appeared to have brusing. His jacket was ripped as I saw the patch from his eye was half dangling, revealing the sore, purple thing under. In front of him, stood a woman with barely a swimsuit on. Her hair was the colour of a stale potato as she kept trying to pull of his jacket. I walked over towards her, making as little noise as possible.

Sarv: Mhm.

She jumped with faer and turned to face me.  In one of her hands was a knife. Her face looked shiny and tanned, with piercings on her nose, ears and lip.

Evil Lady: Oh hello. Why have come here?

Sarv: I heard noises. Is something going on?

Evil Lady: Oh no. Its just me and my husband are trying to get back home. He drunk too much and can't stand properly.

She beconed to Ruv, trying to play him off as her "husband".

Sarv: Are you sure that's your husband?

Evil Lady: Well, what else would he be?

Sarv: How about...the bodyguard at the church I preach the word of God at. Where, I know he is single.

Her expression changed to shock as she realised she had been caught. Barely a couple of seconds after the words had left my mouth, the knife came towards my face. There was a clatter. Her hand was still held up, only in my grip. I tightened my fingers around her hand as she began to show fear.

Sarv: You mortals are so easy to predict.

Before she could cry for help, her mouth had been sealed shut by my spell. I smiled, still remembering the last time I'd been able to do something like this. The arm twisted easily as my other arm gripped her throat. Her bones cracked as she made muffled crys, legs now hovering a few feet of the ground. I could hear the sound of my wings brush up against the other building. As I rose higher, the pink glow became evermore present in her eyes reflection of mine. She squirmed, probably begging for death's sweet release. But it wouldn't come so soon.

Sarv: I haven't done this in 500 years...how I forgot you mortals have the most...crushable...of bones...

Now I was squeezing her throat, making sure she could still breath, but experience pain. Unsatisfied with her quietening down, I let go of her arm and grabbed the other. This time, I allowes myself to dig my talons into the flesh, feeling the muscles rip and break.

With one final sickening crunch, her head was lopsided. Her eyes became dull as her legs turned limp. Her head was facing away from me at an angle while her neck was twisted and bleeding. I lifted my hand up. Down the alley, a bin opened up as two bags of rotting food and packaging waste hoisted out, smelling awfull. I tossed the limp, ragdoll like carcass into the bin, landing it on some bags of garbage. The other bags dropped down on her body as I hovered back down to the ground. Any smells of her body would be covered up by the smell of the food in there.

Ruv: Who..who's there?

Sarv: Don't worry Ruv. It's me.

Ruv: Oh thank goodness. There's this crazy lady that keeps harassing me. I think she left.

Sarv: Oh I'm sure she did. Anyways c'mon. It's getting late.

I held his arm so as to help him walk. His shoulder slumped on mine as the smell of alcohol reeked from his breath. As I walked, I noticed the blood still on my hands. Yet I smiled, a feeling of warmth rising in me at the thought of that woman screaming in hell.