Unplanned

(Context: This takes place after the song "Attack" (see video above). Boyfreind and Girlfreind dissapere through a portal, to the next mod, but Selever is still in am emotionally unstable state. So much so, he ends up destroying the realm he, and Rasazay are in. So, Rasazay has to make a portal to get them both out of there. But she could never have planned where the portal would take them.)

Rasazay's pov:

The blue haired rapper hit the last note, finshing the song. A portal opened up beneath him and his girlfreind, as they both fell through. However, Selever was still mad.

Selever:Hey get back here you little shit bags! I ain't done with you fucking ret#$ds!

I could see cracks appearing in the church walls, as the portal closed. Parts of the walls broke away and, as I ran to cover myself, I noticed the cracks weren't just on the walls. They were in midair, in this dimension. Cracks turned to holes that either sucked in whatever they could, or spewed out random clutters of objects. Several objects came my way, including a large wardrobe.

Rsazay: SEL! HELP!

Closing my eyes, I waited for the impact. It never came. Instead, I heard a whizz, followed by a smash. Then, a scream. Opening my eyes, I saw Selever in front of, clutching his arm, which looked weird as it was bent the wrong way. His eyes were crimson red as a force feild sorrounded us.

Rasazay: Sel! Are you okay!?

Selever: I'm fine. Get us out of here!

The shield began to crack as I began muttering the incantation I had remembered. A powerful surge of energy came over me, as I heard the ground sizzle. Then, when I was ready, I threw my hands down at the ground.

In that moment, the ground beneath us exploded upwards, just as the shield exploded around us. Time seemingly stopped. Objects floated in midair as my brother floated, unconscious in midair and with a face as white as chalk. Then, things slowly resumed as objects cluttered and smashed into each other. I grabbed onto my brothers arm as we fell through, unsure of where we would end up.

...

I woke up, my face aching from cuts. The first thing I noticed was the green stuff around me, as well as something poking my face. As my sight got better, I realized I was looking at leaves. Pushing a branch away from my face, I heard recognizable voices a few metres away.

???: No, I'm telling you Ruv, I heard something. I swear!

Ruv: Well, there's no one here. Maybe you just need to let yourself relax Sarv. You're getting too stressed. Besides, remember what we came here for.

Looking to my left, I saw two figures through the leaves. One appeared taller, with a grey jacket, boots and a hat. The other wore a simple dress and some flat shoes, with her hair in a sort if bun. They both appeared to be kissing. Above then, probably out of their sight, I saw Selever dangling, unconscious and with his twisted arm wrapped around the tree branch.

Raszay:

I saw the two break apart and turn around, probably unable to see me. Now I could see who they. My mind raced as I saw my parents faces. My mom looked younger, with smoother checks and brighter eyes. Meanwhile my dad appeared to have less facial hair with more outspoken features. Both wore the rings I remembered seeing on their hands when I was young.

Sarv: No, I know I heard so-

Ruv: I heard it too.

He beckoned his hand, signalling for my mom to get behind him as he drew a knife.

Sarv: Ruv, you ca-

Ruv: We don't know if it's not a trap. Follow my lead.

The boots stepped forward, narrowly avoiding the twigs on the ground, as though he could sense where they were.

Rasazay: I'm down here, stuck in the bush.

I heard a slash as the blade cut through brambles and leaves, exposing my face to them. At first, they both remained puzzled.

Then, my mother ran forward, clearing aside the rest of the shrubbery.

Sarv: Oh my good! Are you alright? Where are your parents?

I was about to tell her, when I remembered everything she had taught me about time. "Changing something in the past can cost a lot of things in the future. You may end up not existing dear. Someone you cared about may be gone. That's why, you always tread carefully when you handle time.".

Rasazay: I was with my brother, and I...I...I fell.

Ruv: Well, where is your brother? Surely he should be looking after you?

Rasazay: He's up there.

Both of them followed my finger, seeing the dangling figure in the trees.

Sarv: OH MY WORD!  What happened to him!?

Now, as I got up, the two sorrounded the dangling figure. My dad poked Selever with the handle if his knife. He didn't respond.

Ruv: Is he...?

Raz: No, he is still alive. Just a unconscious in a tree with a broken arm. Do you think you could help us both out?

Sarv: Well, we would but surely your parents are around somewhere?

Raz: No. We're not from here.

I saw her face drop more, probably in ever more shock, but there was a masked hint of sadness in her voice. She looked to the tall figure, who nodded in approval for something.

Sarv: Well dear, we can tale you two back to our church and you can stay there till you find you parents.

I thought about it for a moment. Behind her, my dad pulled Selever down and tossed him onto his back. With no over way out of this mess, I came to a decision.

Rasazay: Yes.