One hell of a date

(Context: Sarv us taking Ruv on date. The only problem? She won't disclose where.)

Ruv's pov:

I waited outside our room, wondering where this date was going to take place. There were strange sounds coming from inside, including what appeared to be rummaging of paper. Then, several whizzes and a flash through the crack in the door.

Just as I was about to enter, her head popped out. Her face appeared to glow in the pale light coming from inside. As she saw me, a smile spread across her face.

Sarv: Nice look. Now c'mon in.

Ruv: Aren't we meant to be going on our date?

Sarv: We are. Except its not a place we'd normally go. But it is special.

She went back inside as I followed, closing the door behind me. The room looked entirely different. In the floor, was a hole that glowed bright red. Nearby there were burnt out candles and torn pieces of paper.

Sarv: You ready?

I jumped, only to see her next to me. Which was strange considering I'd been standing her alone with nobody beside me. Her hair was tied into a small, cap with two holes from which her horns protruded. The flexible crosses she'd usually wear were nowhere to be seen. The outfit she wore consisted of a small shirt, a pair of leggins and some flat, sparkling back shoes.

Sarv: Something wrong?

I blinked and she'd was infront of me. I jumped again, this time almost falling over. My hand was groped by hers, claws slightly dangling on my skin.

Sarv: You get scared quite easily, you know.

Ruv: Sarv, why are your horns and talons exposed? Someone could discover your secret.

Sarv: Believe me, no one will know if they don't see us.

Her hand gripped my jaw, forcing my eyes to lock with hers. Their glittering  sparkling effect was mezmirizing as my heart slowed. The smile on her face widened, as she pulled from a nearby desk, a glass.

Sarv: Use this to calm yourself.

The liquid smelled of cherries and chocolate. Yet, as I gulped, I could taste the heavy alcohol that not even vodka held. My senses relaxed as I found it be the most enjoyable beverage to touch my tongue.

Sarv: You ready?

Ruv: I...yeah. I guess...

Sarv: Well c'mon.

We walked to the large hole which turned out to be a portal. I could see smooth, crystalline stairs leading onto some kind of red abyss. As I stared, I felt her hand clutch mine. My only instinct was to walk down these steps, despite not know what was ar the bottom.

Sarv: You'll love it. That drink was a small "delicacy" from down here.

Just as we were a couple of steps down, they began moving downwards.

Ruv: What was that drink?

Sarv: Oh, just a special kind of wine from hell. Lovely wasn't it?

Ruv: I mean  I guess. But...are we going to hell.

Sarv: Sort of. Of course, you wouldn't be able to enter actual hell, but... I may have made a prototype world to replicate it.

I watched as we passed red rocks with jewels embedded in them and knives, dripping in blood. My hand didn't leave hers as I found the atmosphere calming. Somehow, despite the horrifying sights of skulls and weapons coveted in blood, it seemed far more entertaining to look at. Something about this place was so enjoyable, despite its dark, twisted display.