●chapter two●

Tanjiro POV
My crow tennoji came to fly above my head with flipping his feathers.

"CRAWWW!CRAWW!The next location is  asakusa in tokyo Prefecture!There are rumors of a demon hiding there!CRAWWW!" as I gasp in shock by this.

"Eh,is it time to go to the next location already?" I ask in confusion as I just finished my mission.

"Go now!!" My crow said out loud sitting on my shoulder.

"Wait a minute!" I said as my crow shouted at me through my ears as I try to cover them.

"Not waiting!!" He said as I try to run from my crow as fast as I could as it chase after me.

'Why do i have an annoying crow??😭😭😭'

As I was running,I saw three people on laying on the ground as I went to check them if they are alright.

Rimuru POV
I open my eyes a bit to see a blur person in my view waving their hands in front of my face as I just remember what I came here to do as my eyes went wide as I quickly sat up.

"Eh..huh are you alright miss?" Said a male voice but I just ignore him and scan for milim,veldora and ramiris to see them laying beside me as I sighed in relief to seeing them alright.

"Ano...." said the male voice as turn to see a young man of average height with fairly tanned skin as he notices me staring at him as I was to say something.

"MaHahahaha!Rimuru it's work!!:said a loud familiar voice as I felt arms wraps themselves around me as my sweat drops.

Veldora POV
I was being very happy and excited to have my adventure with rimuru till I hear ramiris coming to my side.

"It's.....work?!" Exclaimed ramiris as I release my deathly aura at her for doubting my swore friend limits.

"Eeecckkkk!!!" She fled from me to milim who was up and rubbing her eyes behind her as i felt rimuru hand on my shoulder as I stop my aura from leaking out.

"Veldora-kun,you're supposed to not release your aura"he scolds me as I have sweat bulletin dropping down my face.

"W-w-w-what.....i didn't mean too but it was her fault first" I said as he sighed and shake his head.

"What am I going to do with you two?" He said then I notices a young boy who is looking at us while his figure is shaking a little.

'Is he overcome by us?I'm pretty sure I block my aura'

Tanjirou POV
I was shook by something that was coming from the blond man and the smell is quite strong and doesn't smell human or demon and the rest of them.

"Ne ramiris,why are you hiding behind me?" Ask the pink hair girl who was staring at small little girl with wings on her back.

'She so small and she has..Wings?'

"Veldora is scary,milim" said the small girl.

"Huh!" Said the omd man as the blue - sliver hair girl hit his arms as she sighed again then turn her attention on me which startled me.

"I'm sorry if we startled you but can you tell us where we?" Said the blue-sliver hair girl as I quickly reply.

"Oh..mmh you are outside of the North east town" i said to her as she gave me a smile.

"Arigatou" she said as she turn to tell her friends as I stare at her till I saw the small girl again flying in my face.

"Aahh!" I said as she looks at me weirdly then the blue-sliver hair girl pull her away from me.