●chapter seven●

Milim POV
I was just watching the scene in front of me in interest to see a person wearing an pig head mask.

'I like the mask.May be I can ask rimuru to make me one😢😢😢'

"Come on monster!!I'm going make die out here in the wild!You're going to make me stronger,And be my stepping stone to higher places!!" He shouted as he dash toward the demon till the demon tap on his drums and the room turn again as I found more Similar with fighting my others opponents who wanted to play with me but never left alive by the end of it.

'I want to play with this demon but it will definitely die for 2 seconds from m-' my thoughts was cut off by rimuru voice.

'Milim' he telepathy said to my mind as I replied back with a loud and happy tone to hearing his voice.

'RIMURU!!' I Shouted in the telepathy.

'Wah!Milim,could you please don't shout that loud?'

'Oh right,sorry!but anyway rimuru,tanjiro and a pig person is fighting a demon right now' I said as I watch the pig person swing his sword at tanjiro.

"Getting sliced by one of my blaze is really going to hurt!!This isn't a blaze that can be used by little children!" He shouted.

'Pig person?...Is it a person wearing a pig mask?'

'Yeah' I responded back him as I can heard him sighs.

'What is the person doing now?' Rimuru ask me 'He is swinging his swords at tanjiro and teruko' I said.

'Eh?!Even thought he has blaze to kill demons,he swinging it at them?' He ask as I hummed.

'You got to be kidding me!Milim,go stop the pig person as you call him and defeat the demon without using any of your powers in front of tanjiro and teruko" he said.

'Yes! Oh but what are you doing, rimuru?'

'I'm going to help zenitsu and the boy that is with him as I sense a demon that close to them' he said as I shake my head at this.

'Alright!' I said to rimuru as the telepathy was gone as I turn to the demon with a smile once tanjiro,teruko and the pig person was gone from my sight.

"Let's play" I said as the demon gave me a 'tsk' as he was about to tap the drum,I was already infront of him and punch him on the chest as he flew back through multiple walls.

Rimuru POV
I was running towards the place of where zenitsu and the boy are when the drumming sound stop and heard whining of zenitsu name.

"Waaahh!Zenitsu-san please get up!!!!!" Shouted a boy.

'I hope I'm not too late' I thought as I turn to door that might led me to them as I open to see a demon who was crawling and has his long tongue going towards zenitsu who was knock out on the ground and the boy who is crying as I aas about to dash towards the demon but stop once I saw the demon tongue got cut and seeing zenitsu standing protectively infront of the boy.

'Huh?' I thought as I watch zenitsu who took a stance and put his hand on his sword and the sound of his breathe can be heard as I continued to watch as I see that his appearance changed.

"Zenitsu..."

"Breath of thunder;First style: Thunder clap flash" he said in a low tone then flash with a yellow light that look like thunder lightning that zoom past the demon with the demon head cut off of his body as zenitsu close his sword as I was left in astonishment to seeing this sight if zenitsu who can defend himself till he was back to himself again.