●chapter eight●

Zenitsu POV
"Zenitsu-san!zenitsu!!!" Someone shouting my name as I open my eyes to to see the blue sea sky.

'Eh?.....'

"Are you alright?" I turn to see shoichi who was asking me in concerns as I

'Where-' my thought was cut off when she was standing in front of the man and punch him that makes he flew backwards like a whirlwind with the ground parted like a pathway as I froze in place while holding the box in dear life once i look at the expression that milim has on her face and her sound like she angry at the moment as I shivers at the face she is having now.

"Would someone tell me what happened?" Rimuru ask as I look behind milim side to see rimuru,veldora and ramiris at where tanjiro is as milim turns around.

"Nothing to worry about,rimuru" she said with a smile as i gave a look of horror when she say that.

'WHAT'S DOES SHE MEAN 'NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT?!DON'T SHE KNOW THAT SHE CAUSE THIS.AND MY VERY INSTINCT IS TELLING ME DANGER IS HER!!' These questions filled my mind.

I never realized that rimuru was kneeling next to me and pour something wet on me as i see myself glow for a moment and the glow disappear then I felt no more pain at all as I stare at rimuru in shock and confusion.

'What the hell just happened?' I thought s tanjiro was coming towards us as I continued to stare at rimuru.

"Rimuru,what is that?" Tanjiro ask her as I also wanted to know what she put on me as I waited for her to reply to that.

Rimuru POV
"Rimuru,what is that?" Tanjiro ask me as I look at him who is confused as well as zenitsu who want an explanation.

"Well this is....a potion that my friend made in healing any kinda of wound like the man early and zenitsu over here" I said to them as they look shock at this.

'That's one way to put it😅'

'Notice:The other individual is in need of medical treatment' Raphael said as I gasp and quickly stand up to run to the other person that I presume that milim punch him because of the scene is as I reach to the person who has blood dipping from his mask as I quickly make another potion and apply on him as he starts to glow alittle.

'I wonder what did he do to milim to make him this?' I thought with my sweat forming on my face as the man stop glowing as I heard him suck in a breathe and sat up straight away.

"Wah-" I startled out as the pig mask person stood up already after not feeling any pain anymore.

"WAHAHAAHAHAHH!!WHAT KINDA OF PUNCH WAS THAT?!!THAT'S WHAT I CALL A PUNCH!!"He shouted out loud as I had to cover my ear because I'm close to him.

'I swear that I'm being bumping into ever loud person ever since I join tanjiro journey☹'

As the pig mask person looks down at me then launch towards me which makes me confused at this as I was about to move from my spot,tanjiro tackled him to the ground beside me.