●chapter five●

Ramiris POV
I was startled by a shout as I groans by the volume as I opens my eyes and sit up on milim shoulder to stretch myself and turn my head to look for veldora usually because he speaks too loud but to be confused to see him who is staring at something in amusement as I turn to follow his glance to see an yellow hair man who is clinging at girl.

"Please!!!!"

'What's his problem?So noisy!' I thought and turn to look for rimuru who is with tanjiro talking to a sparrow bird.

"Oh I see"

"Chirp,chirp!chirp,chirp!" The bird is speaking to tanjiro who is seeming to get what the bird is saying as I fly towards rimuru side and whispers to his ears.

"These are weird people that we have tag along,rimuru" I said to him as he has sweat drops.

"I know that" he said smile nervously at this.

"I understand. I'll think of a way" tanjiro said as the sparrow landed on his palm and make his way toward the boy and girl.

"I BEG YOU!!!MARRY ME!" Said the man till tanjiro lift him up from the collar of his haori.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road!can't you see that the lady doesn't want this!!And you're bothering the sparrow too!!" Tanjiro shouted with an irked mark on his forehead💢💢💢.

"Ano rimuru,how long will this take?" I ask in irritation coz I really want to leave this annoys voice that is going on here.

"I'm not so sure coz of the way that young man is his not pursued enough-"  he was cut off by a huge slap noise was heard as we turn our head to see the yellow hair male caught slap on his right face that has a red palm on his cheek.

'Ouch?!'

"Shame on you!" Said the women as she continued to slap his face on both cheeks multiple time that I lost count on.

"Itai!itai!Ouch!ouch!ouch!ouch!" The yellow hair man whine out of the pain on his cheeks.

'Man this is so funny!I wish I could have my delicious popcorn right now to enjoy the entertainment in front of me🍿🍿🍿'

As tanjiro was holding the women off of the other guy who had his arms cross in front of him to protect himself from the slaps.

"Calm down for a moment" tanjiro said as milim chuckled at this as rimuru noticed this.

"When did I ever say that I like you?!I only talk to you because I thought you were sick when I saw you squatting on the side of the road!!!" The women shouted at him with an irked mark pop on her forehead💢💢💢.

"Doesn't that mean that you talk to me because you're worried about because you like me?!" The male said as I palm slap myself.

'He's an idiot!'