●chapter four●

Ramiris POV
As I was laying on the bed with veldora reading the new manga that rimuru give to us while milim and him go out as I was reading a full romantic heroine.

"Aawww who is the hero going to end up with?"I exclaimed while reading the manga because the hero save two gorgeous girls from a vampire by himself after fighting a group of vampires.

"Eh?!Is there another dragon other than myself and my sister?" Velodra said as I give him a 'ah?' As I went to see him reading another manga of dragons that looks different than himself as my sweat drop at this.

"That's quite a dragon" I said with a nervous smile as veldora gasp at this.

"HUH!?I SHOW A TRUE DRAGON IS!"veldora said out loud as I have to cover my ears because of his volume as I gasp at him.

"Chottomatte!You're not going to transform here!" I shouted at him.

"And who are you to tell me?" He said and smirk at me as I have an irked mark on my forehead 💢💢💢 because of this ignorant dragon but remain calm.

"You transform here ,I'm going to tell rimuru about this" I said as he turn to look away and grab his manga and seat from a far distance from me as I sighed in victorious.

"Hehehehehehe"

Tanjiro POV
"Get down" Yushiro said as I went to cover nezuko when a ball came and bounced in the room in different direction as it went out.

"Ahahaha!Just like what yahaba said,A structure appears in a place that didn't have anything to there before!" Said a female voice to see two demons.

'A hand ball!Just a handball thrown by that women was able to destroy the house to this extent!'

"Ahahaha,Found you!Found you!" She said as she throw the ball as it hit yushiro head as tamayo carry his body with his missing head.

"Yushiro-san!Nezuko carry the unconscious body in there to a safe place outside!" I said to nezuko as she nod.

"Ahahaha!I killed somebody.Hm?" Said the women  as I took a defense position with my sword.

'She has a noticeably different smell than the demons I have face in the past!Is it because she is strong? But somehow veldora,milim,rimuru and ramiris smell is quite stronger than hers'

"The demon slayer with hanafuda earrings that you,isn't it?I will get your head for him" She ask as I gasp in shock of her question.

'So their target is me?!'

"Tamayo-san!Please get to a place where you are able to hide" I shouted at her in concerns for her safety.

"Tanjiro-san please don't mind us and carry on with your battle.We be fine even without your protection because we are demons" she said as I can hint there was sadness in her voice as I turn my attention to the demon girl in front of me and prepare to fight against her.