Chapter 13: reality revealed

Rapunzel's POV

Our plan didn't work with Eugene and hiccup so the next day we followed Ina the whole day except of course during classes and lunch because she is with Jack as usual.

When it's already dismissal time in the afternoon we meet at the back of the school I told Elsa to meet us but she is busy so its just the 4 of us again.

Hiccup's POV
Rapunzel called another meeting and it's just the 4 of us at the back of the school we wanted Elsa to join our plan but she is always busy bla bla bla but it's ok because study first right. After we are all complete we waited for Ina to come out from the school building but when we saw her she walked really fast towards the school gate like she is late or something.

Eugene POV
When we saw Ina walking towards the gate Merida,Hiccup,and me looked at Punzie as if to say "what now?" So Punzie said "follow me" and she followed Ina to the school gate we have no choice but to follow her but Hiccup stopped us all "wait" he said "not now hiccup or we will miss her" Punzie said "I just wanted to remind you about safety...." but I cut him off "we know, we know, so can we just continue?" Hiccup said "ok ok I just want to remind you because we might get into trouble"..........
To be continued...

A/N
HEY GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE OF BACK TO DECEMBER HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT 😊😊😊
JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED

-jelsa456❄️❄️❄️