Chapter 18: planning for rescue

Jack's POV

I was so surprised about the attitude of Flynn because this is the very 1st situation that he gets serious about but he is also serious in his relationship with punzie ok but in every situation he is always the one who turns it into a joke.

But I just agreed to him I needed some space from Ina for a while because she is very clingy this week and sometimes I think she is just my creepy stalker.

I don't really know what's the matter I know some girls will be like that but it's very strange with Ina its like she is trying to drag me away from something.But I don't want me to be drag by anyone because nobody can drag me down hehe just kidding.

I don't know really what's the problem with my girlfriend though I always ponder over our situation it's like she is not the Ina I once knew and I think she's starting to be Clingy Carly or maybe even Controlling Candice and it's like she don't want me to hang out with my friends anymore it's strange I thought that they are all getting along well but never mind I need to pack some things for the night before going to Eugene's.

Eugene's POV

Good thing jack agreed to the no girlfriend rule and it's a good thing that Jack didn't insist in bringing her because the 2 of them are always together and sometimes I wonder if they..... Uh never mind about my thoughts.

I was readying the things that we may use for the plan of attack when

*ding dong*

"Who could that be?" I ask to myself and when I open the door it was a dragon? "AAAAAAAHHHHH IT'S ATTACKING ME!!!" But I know this dragon somewhere but I'm to freaked out to remember... Wait is he licking me? I look directly at the dragon's eye and I said "toothless?" He get off me and stared at me then I saw hiccup at his back.

"Hehe sorry about that Flynn" and he make a peace sign finally toothless let go of me and I said while panting "get h-him out" luckily he followed my instruction and when he got back I said.

Hiccup's POV

"Hiccup!" Flynn said his fist are clenched and that signals me to run "Aaaaaaaahhhh" I said while running, luckily I already memorize the blueprint of their house.

A/N

Hey guys! Another update of BTD sorry if the chapter is short because I'm very busy and I have no time to update and the sad part is the story will end soon😭 so please be patient on the next update