Chapter 15: kidnapped

Hiccup's POV

Everybody is staring at me waiting mg answer and it's creeping me out but they are my friends and they need my support so I said " ok I'll go with you".

And the 3 of them said "yes" so we waited for Ina outside the boarding house. "ugh, it's already 7:00 but she's not coming out" punzie complained "well stop complaining will ye, it's yer idea" Merida said and they glared at each other and before a war started me and Eugene stopped both of them and I said "cut it out" but before I could say anything else we saw Ina walk out of the boarding house.

Rapunzel's POV

We saw Ina walk out of the boarding house and the 3 of them look at me so I instructed "let's follow her now".........

Ina's POV

I'm heading straight to our house which us just a walking distance from my cousin's boarding house hoping that Rapunzel,Merida,Hiccup and Eugene to fall in my trap.

I could sense them following me but I just pretend that I didn't know......

Eugene's POV

So right now we are trying to follow Ina without her knowing and luckily she still didn't notice that we are following her phew!

Third Persons POV

After a few minutes Ina stopped walking and she entered the house of pitch while Merida,hiccup,rapunzel and Eugene is thinking twice if they would enter.

Hiccup didn't want to enter but he thought about helping their friends so they just go on with the plan. They entered the house and it was very dark and they try to feel in the darkness they suddenly see a dim light... And without hesitation they move towards the dim light but when they got there they have a big shock...
"Looking for me?" Ina asked............

A/n
Hey guys so another update of Back To December. 😊😊😊 sorry if it take very long to update because I'm busy with school activities and also sorry if there is a suspense in this chapter but I don't want to keep you waiting guys. But don't worry there would be no suspense in the next chapter.

Oh and by the way I just wanted to tell you that please don't treat this story as if this is real and also don't hate this story because this is only a fanfiction

                                      -jelsa456❄️⛄️