Chapter 16: Kidnapped part 2

Third Person's POV

"Looking for me?" Ina asked and she is smirking they 4 of them was surprised of her appearance she is not the simple but beautiful Ina they used to know she looked exactly like pitch but his girl version.

They decided to run but too late Ina grabbed rapunzel and dragged her away they couldn't fight back also because they are not ready for battle except of course Merida who always bring her bow and arrow.

She aimed at Ina and let go of the arrow but when the arrow hit Ina she was not hurt so she also paid her attention to Merida and also dragged her away she used some sort of magic that made the 2 girls faint.

But before Merida fainted with all the energy left in her body she shouted to hiccup and Eugene "RUN!!!" And she fainted.

So hiccup and Eugene run as fast as they could and luckily they got out of the house still alive with all the deadly traps they encounter while escaping.

When they are already far away from the house Eugene said "what now?" And hiccup said while trembling "we n...need t...to s...s...ave them" and he stood up to go back but Eugene stopped him and said "maybe later but first we need to tell jack" and he nodded.

A/N
So guys this is the update of BTD  please continue to support this story love you all💗💗😊