chapter 10

Elsa's POV

Wow! it's been a year since our break up and I passed without regretting of what I have done. Then I saw Ina and Jack looking sweet together and when they saw me Jack nodded "hey Elsa" and I greeted back " morning Jack and Ina" Ina just nod at me and they left.

Strange Ina is not like that for the past few months. Maybe she is just, you know not in the good mood right now. But I don't want to think about it right now because I met Rapunzel "hey Elsa, how are you feeling now?" she said "I'm fine now punzie, don't worry about me" I said "so, what is your schedule for today?" asked punzie " I looked at my schedule and said " math, you?" she replied " we have the same schedule" then i said " come on let's go we have 2 minutes before time" we ran and came just in time when the bell rings.

While discussion is going on someone pass me a note and I read the note it says.

"meet me at lunch"

-punzie

I looked at her and she just nodded

Rapunzel's POV

I can feel there is something wrong with Ina it's been a year but none of the plan is progressing and she is acting really strange today I wonder what is going on I passed the note to elsa because she might know why is Ina is acting strange when I saw her i wave at her so she can see me.

when she have seen me she directly go towards me and sit down " why would you want to meet me?" she asked "have you notice that Ina is acting strange?" I asked "yeah why?" she asked again so I replied "I was just wondering if you know why she is acting strange" she just shrugged her shoulder and said "I don't know" and I said "but" I didn't say something anymore because the others are approaching and Jack and Ina is there so I don't want anybody to hear what will I say to Ina because I might offend her.

When they have reached our table Hiccup said " hey guys I want to invite you all for a sleep over tonight at my place" we were all happy to hear that news because Hiccup's house is very cool but Ina said 'uh guys I can't go" we all looked at her and asked at once "why?" and she answered "well uh I have to do some homeworks and projects" and I said "it's ok we understand, because you should always prioritize your studies" and she smiled at me

Jack's POV

Now this is life we are going to hiccup's place for a sleepover and of course we already made plans for the night I started packing things in my overnight bag and when it's time for me to leave I shouted to my mom "MOM, I'M GOING TO HICCUP'S PLACE OVERNIGHT" and she replied "OK, JUST BE SURE TO DO YOUR ASSIGNMENTS IF YOU HAVE", the I walked out the house and go to hiccup's place.

When I got there everybody is complete so we started our plans. While we are eating our food hiccup said "It would be fun if Ina was here" and merida replied "yeah" and I just nodded and there was silence among us but eugene break the silence "oh come on guys! it will be fun like it used to be just the six of us" and we all agreed to that one because it's true we always have fun times but that ends when me and elsa broke up but who cares past is past so we just forget about it because no one wants to ruin the party and after eating we continued our plans and eugenes right it is fun.

A/N

FINALLY AFTER A VERY VERY LONG TIME I'VE ALREADY UPDATED SORRY IF I KEPT YOU WAITING GUYS