chapter 14: reality revealed part 2

Eugene's POV

Sometimes following someone can be really hard but we really wanted to do this for our friends.

Ina's POV

I know that some members of the Big 6 is following me I don't know why but I think they are planning for an attack.

So I decided to go to my cousin's boarding house before going home cause I need to work up a plan.....

Hiccup's POV

We followed Ina until she stopped walking and she entered her boarding house I guess.

"So this is where she lived" I said "well,I'm not convince" punzie said "what!?" Me, Merida and Eugene said in unison "but we all saw it punz this is where she lived" Eugene said.

Rapunzel's POV

"What!?" They said in unison "but we all saw it punz this is where she lived" Eugene said "we'll see about that" I said and walk towards the building.

Luckily there is a girl also walking towards the building so I asked her "excuse me do you live here?" I asked the girl "yep" she said "do you know everyone who lived in this boarding house?" I asked again "of course! I know everyone who live in my boarding house because I'm the owner of this boarding house." she replied "oh! Um do you know anyone who lived here named Ina?"

"I know her but she doesn't live here but her cousin does" she said "okay thanks for the info, I'm rapunzel by the way" I said "your welcome rapunzel" she said and entered the house I returned to Merida, hiccup and Eugene and I said "she doesn't live here" and they all said in unison "what!?" And then Merida said "oh, that girl ahm gonna kill her" and hiccup stopped her.

Merida's POV

Oh seriously that girl is a liar, a big liar I wanted to kill her but hiccup stopped me (A/n please understand me with this POV it's hard to write merida's accent so yeah)

Hiccup's POV

I stopped Merida and asked "what's the plan now?" And she replied "I'll stay here and wait for her and follow her again" oh seriously will this stalking end? Wait what did she just say? Only her will follow Ina? Not with us? Yay! And no! "But punz it might be dangerous if you go alone, so I'll come with you" Eugene said.

And punzie blush hehehe only Flynn can make her feel that way. "yah gurl ah will come with you too" Merida said so that only leaves me "so what do you say hiccup?" Rapunzel asked ...........

To be continued

A/N
HEY GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE OF BACK TO DECEMBER YAY! Finally sorry if I kept you waiting guys hope you enjoy my story! And just to warn you that I will add some twist before jelsa happens so yeah I know that you are getting tired because jelsa is not happening I know because I'm also a jelsa fan but don't worry guys jelsa will still happen in this story so just wait and don't forget to like,comment,follow me if you enjoy this story 😊😊😊😊👍👍👍 I would really appreciate your comments and suggestion. bye now!
-jelsa456 ❄️⛄️