pistol play

this chapter contains...(guns,drugs.)

You've woken up once again to that same snapping sound.

You keep hearing it over and over until your eyes are open. The first thing you see is Eren's face snapping fingers into your ears.

"Alright enough fuck, I'm awake," you say, pushing his hand away from your ear.

"We got shit to do today. Get up," eren says, walking out of the door. "What time is it?" you shout loud enough for him to hear.

"it's 1," he replies. You remove the covers off of your body, checking your phone to see now instead of 20 50 missed calls from Mikasa.

You wanted to call her back so bad and explain everything, but you knew that was impossible. You couldn't tell her.

You walk out of the guestroom heading down the hallway to see eren on the couch lighting a cigarette. His hair was different today. It was tied into a bun minor strains hanging out.

He was wearing a black hoodie with matching shorts, of course, from Nike.

He was on his phone inhaling the smoke and texting simultaneously before exhaling and repeating the same thing.

He then realizes you were there. "Hm?" he asks, shutting off the phone fixing his attention on you.

"Um, I don't have anything to go out in. All of my stuff is at my dorm," you say, standing in the middle of the hall.

"I know we're going to go get your stuff." he replies, pushing the remaining end of the cigarette into the ashtray.

"Like, bring my stuff here?" you ask. "Yeah." he stands up, grabbing the keys off of the counter.

"I'm not going to stay here any longer. I have to go back. I have class. I have a life."

"No shit, but when you stabbed that dude and killed him, you don't get to go live your life like a fucking innocent little girl anymore."

"It was an accident? I'm sure I can explain that to the police, and ill be innocent," you reply

"Yeah, you could've if you didn't wrap his body up and toss it into the fucking lake." eren replies laughing.

"Fuck you," you mumble. "Fuck me? You should be on your knees thanking me. I saved your ass." he replies.

"Listen, you're going to get your shit from your dorm, drop out and live here. It's your only option unless you want to get thrown into prison."

"Is that what you want?" he says.

"No." you reply, looking at the ground. Why the fuck did you have to go to that stupid party in the first place.

If you didn't go, none of this would have happened none of it. You could be at the dorm with Mikasa studying with her.

You wouldn't have to worry about getting caught and getting sent to prison. You shouldn't have fucking stabbed him. But you had to.

All of these thoughts are racing through your head.
But you knew your life was different now. There was no turning back, and doing what eren said would be the best thing to do.

You had to work for him. Whatever it was, you had to. He was right. You should be thanking him. He did save you.

"Okay," you say, walking to the elevator eren waiting for you.

"Good." he presses the button, the elevator opening, the two of you going in together."

"You gonna tell me your name now?" Eren breaks the silence.