kill or be killed

this chapter contains...(murder,guns,blood.)

You awaken to the sun shining through the gray stained windows blinking a couple of times before fully opening.

"When did I fall asleep?" You rub your face, your vision slightly blurry.

You grab your phone to check the time. 10 am. "Did eren come back?"

Quickly sliding off the blankets, you run to his room. The door was shut. You knock a couple of times.

No response, you decide to open the door to see an empty room no eren. Where was he? Did he ever come back?

You walk out into the living room. He wasn't there. Then peeking out the window to see if his car was back. It wasn't.

"Where the fuck was he?" You didn't even know where he went in the first place. He left with no explanation.

There was no way you could contact him. You didn't have his number, anything. You felt yourself getting more worried.

Yeah, he was strong, but what if something happened? He had enemies like jean. "Jean."

Instantly you start putting things together. Eren did shoot him in the legs and stole his drugs. There's no way he would get away with it without a fight.

But did you have to worry? Eren seemed to effortlessly takedown jean. But just because jean can't get him doesn't mean someone else can't.

"Fuck" you shout, running to the elevator to search erens office.

You press floor eight, waiting for the doors to open. Maybe you were overthinking. Maybe eren was fine.

But you couldn't settle with a guess, the voice in the back of your head telling you something could be wrong.

The elevator opens you quickly run to the glass desk to search for anything that could help. You began digging the first drawer.

Not a thing was in it except for documents that had no lead to where he could be.

You open the next drawer to find a little book. You skim through the pages. Your met with phone numbers to different people.

You skim back and forth, looking at all of the names until you see Annie's.

"Bingo." You whip out your phone to call her. You quickly type in her number then dial.

It rings about four times. "Come on, pick up." Finally, the line cuts. "Hello?"

"Annie?" You ask to double-check that it was her.

"This is her. Who is this?"

"Annie, this is y/n. I was here with eren when you came over."

"Oh yeah, I remember. What do you need?" She asks.

"I need your help. Eren left last night. He told me he had something to handle, and he never came back."

"So he didn't tell you where he was going?"

"No, he just fucking left." You shout.

"Listen, calm down. I'm sure he's fine. What do you want me to do?"

"We need to look for him. I'm worried. Shit went down the other night with someone he works with."

"Who was he working with?" Annie asks.

"Jean." You respond.

Annies tone instantly changing. "Shit."

"What?!" You ask, frightened at her change of tone.