50/50 chance

this chapter contains...(blood,wounds,bullets,smut,fbi.)

"Y/n come on stay with me. Come on. We're almost there." The faint noise of Eren's voice echoing in the background.

"Fuck, how far are we?"

"Almost there."

"Can you go any fucking faster in this piece of shit?" Eren yells.

"I'm going as fast as I can, eren. Calm the fuck down."

"God fucking dammit." Eren yells before the sound of shattering glass wakes you.

"What's going on?" You slur slowly, opening your eyes to see eren hissing at the pain in his hand.

"Are you fucking serious? Did you punch the fucking window?" Annie screams.

You open your eyes, trying to process what was going on before they instantly shut again.

"Y/n?" Eren quickly forgetting about the pain on his knuckles, focusing on you.

"Fuck, she went out again."

"5 minutes, eren keep the shirt pressed on her. Don't let her lose any more blood than she already has."

"How could I let this happen? I'm a piece of shit. I needed to protect her, and I couldn't."

"Eren, she's not going to be upset she knows you would have if you could of trust me. I promise you she's going to be fine."

Eren eyes annie with an unsure look. He didn't feel that way. He felt guilty. He believed that you getting shot was his fault.

He knew deep down that if he didn't get involved in your shit, none of this would have happened to you.

If he had just pretended he didn't see you that night, you wouldn't be bleeding out in his lap right in front of his eyes.

He knew it, but a piece of him didn't regret it at all. The way you made him feel was so unbelievable it was like a never-ending high.

You were a drug to him. Something he knew was dangerous but couldn't avoid.

The way you look up at him with those eyes. Those gentle soft eyes.

The way you ran straight to him to help him. Risking everything, knowing something terrible could happen to you.

God, your existence just made him want to do better. He aimed to protect you and only you.

"Eren, we're here. Come on. We need to get her inside now."

Eren instantly snapping out of his thoughts.

He picks you up off of the leather seat your body was lying on. He made sure to be careful not to split your wound any further.

Annie opens the door for eren. "I got her" He pushes Annie's hand away.

He steps out of the car, holding your unconscious body. Your head against his chest.

Eren runs up to the house before banging on the door until it opens.

"Come in now, hurry." The man says eren and annie enter.

"Set her there" He points to a bed eren quickly laying you down.

"The surgery will take about two hours. I can get the wound stitched up. I can't say for sure she will survive, though."

"The fuck you mean she won't survive?" Eren shouts at the man.

"It's a possibility. I'm not saying she will 100% die. It's a 50/50 chance."

"It's either I perform the surgery, or you let her bleed out and die."