paris

"Baby" Eren whispers shaking you to wake up. "Hey wake up we're here."

"What?" You question confused from just awakening.

"We're in Paris baby look," Eren smiles sliding up the airplane window.

You're met with the sunrise the colors of yellow and orange gleaming onto your skin.

The view was mesmerizing the colors were so captivating you were in complete awe.

No words could be said just yet, you took a minute to appreciate the view.

You thought of the new life you were going to build with him.

Then glancing over to be met with the boy.

He was also captivated by the view with an expression similar to yours.

It was indescribable you weren't sure what was going on in his head. Although most of you knew it was a lovely thought.

You couldn't contain your smile thinking about him and the current moment you were both appreciating together.

"What are you smiling about beautiful?" Eren lets out taking his hand to your cheek gently carrasing the soft skin.

"Just this entire thing is completely surreal." You stare deeply into his emerald eyes.

"It's only gonna get better I promise you. I'll make you happy, i'll take care of you."

He plants a kiss on your forehead then adjusting his eyes back on the view.

"I know." is what you thought. There wasn't a part of you that doubted him or the words he had said.

An hour passing you two had finally landed safely of course. You and eren both grabbing your luggage preparing to get off the jet.

The pilot greeted you both with a kind goodbye.

He was wishing you luck and happiness as he opened the door. "Au revoir" He says smiling before shutting it.

"Au revoir" You both reply before walking away laughing at the gesture. "Reminds me of Annie." You smile.

"I was thinking the same thing." Eren laughs both of you walking to the vehicle ahead of you.

The driver takes your luggage placing it into the trunk. Eren opens the door for you holding your hand leading you inside.

He then follows behind. "Where to boss?" The driver asks. Eren then slid him a piece of paper with an address.

The driver immediately hitting the gas. "Where are we going?" You ask slightly concerned.

"You'll see." Eren replies smiling.

As you both were sitting there you began to think. Staring out of the window somehow brought up all the past memories going on before you met eren.

Your life was simple, easy and fitting? Now it's the complete opposite.

Was this really how your life was going to end up? We're you truly happy?

Considering you just broke out of prison you lost who you thought was your true best friend. You're now involved with a possessive insane boy.

Weren't you just a college girl? With dreams and a future? The girl you thought would graduate and fulfill her fantasies.

Odd isn't it? How one's life can completely change with another person.

Eren snaps his finger "Yo earth to y/n we're here."

"Sorry" you didn't realize how deep in thought you were. So now it was time to find out where you were.

"Holy shit." Your jaw dropping when your eyes were met with the most beautiful, elegant villa.

"Let's go" Eren says opening your door from the inside. You quickly ran out towards the villa being greeted by a woman at the entrance.

"Welcome my name is regina i will be your guide for paris." She says opening the doors.

Eren comes behind you hugging regina. You raise a brow of suspicion.

"Why would he hug this random girl?" your thoughts filled.

Eren walks inside without a word of the action he just did.

You following, eren quickly sits on the couch in a manspread.

"What was that?"

Eren let's out a sigh pushing his head back into the cushion. Eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

"What was what?" He opens one eye.

"That hug?" You laugh in a passive aggressive manner.

"I'm being friendly, don't be jealous. Doesn't suit you." He says closing his eye.

You could feel the heat rising to your skin. Watching him spread acting like he was the shit.

"You're a dick" You make known in a rude tone.

You then storming off to go see the rest of the villa you were met with a exceptional room.

The room contained a wonderfully large bed including enormous windows.

You opened a window inviting in the fresh air
it was pleasant something beyond needing.

The view was gorgeous you tried to soak in it but, were upset with how eren just treated you.

"Someone needs to humble him" you thought he must be bipolar or something.

One minute he's the most sweet person the next he's an egotistical, narcissist.

You rest down onto the bed feeling your body slowly ease into the softness, comforting it felt.

The type of comfortable you haven't felt in a while. Your eyes were halfway shut the exhaustion catching up to you.

Suddenly your eyes were shut. You fell into sleep a well needed one.

The sound of someone's steps becoming louder and louder then causing your eyes to open.

It was the one and only with a towel wrapped around his waist. The sun hitting his tan skin causing a glow.

His hair wet the droplets gliding down his chest to the abs you're familiar with.

You could feel the heat rising on your cheeks from staring at the brunette.

"I wake you?" His voice deep and sleepy.

No words said from you. You soaked up this view in extreme daze.

He forms a slight smirk catching you. "It's rude to stare you know?" He then approches you coming closer.

"You want it?" He bites his lower lip, taking your soft hand placing it onto the bulge piercing through the towel.

Your observe watching as it starts to twitch. You speak not one word then slowly moving your hand up and down.

He groans watching the expression on your face as you feel him up.

You change your position so now you're on your knees. Slowly unraveling the towel it sliding down his waist.

His massive bulge was easily making you feel things, you lick once a small gentle lick.

"Fuck." Eren moans from the feeling of your soft cold tongue.

"You're the one who want's it." You say expressionless with a laugh leaving the room.

A smile taking over your face knowing the tension you just caused. "Karmas a bitch" you smiled.

hi guys please check out my new fic (teachers pet) its with gojo & toji ;)