fimilar faces

"Wake up." Eren whispers taking his hand to caress your soft skin. "I have things i need to do, i wanted to say bye before i left."

Groggy you rubbed your eyes still adjusting to the light shining. "What?" You ask still confused as to what he was saying.

"Business baby." He kissed your cheek moving the blanket to cover you.

You nodded as he left the room, still were exhausted completely disregarding that he left.

You shut your eyes resuming your rest, a little
over an hour later you finally awoke.

It sounded like someone was inside the vila, you sat up still wrapped around the sheet covering your bare body.

Standing up you grabbed the robe from the floor still unsure who it was. "Maybe eren is back?"

Walking down the hall you peaked into the living room to be met with a woman. "Oh shit!" You yelled.

She turned around finishing fluffing the pillows, now you recognized her face.

That woman who greeted you and eren who gave him that "Friendly hug."

"Can i help you?" You walk closer, she looks up with a passive expression.

"Nope just doing my job." You rose a brow at her response.

"And what exactly is that? Coming into someone's room without making your presence known?"

She laughed "I clean them, do you don't want your room clean?"

"No were good thanks." You smiled taking the last pillow from her.

"I take it you had a fun night?" She makes eye contact.

"Excuse me?"

"Well i mean eren has taken so many girls here, they always have "fun" if you know what i mean." She winks waking toward the door.

You followed her grabbing her hand before she could turn the knob.

"Listen here bitch it seems to me like your jealous, i'm so sorry you have to fluff pillows while he and i enjoy them."

Her face making an irritated expression, she attempts to open the door once more.

"Let me go." She pulled her hand away quickly storming out the door.

You slammed the door behind her locking it. "That bitch." You thought walking towards the phone.

You dialed erens number to see where he was it rang four lines until it stopped.

"Yeah?" A mans voice in response to you. "Eren?" you ask nervously.

"Y/n what do you need?" Eased knowing it was him, "Um when are you coming back?"

"Soon i love you." The line making a click.

You moved the phone away from your ear in confusion placing it onto the counter.

Of course typical eren not an explanation or a word from him, it aggravated you it felt like he was full of new secrets everyday.

He says he loves you but refuses to tell you little details, the more you thought about it you realized you know nothing about him.

Irritated you tried to brush it off, deciding to take a shower and clean up.

The villas shower was beautiful full of french pattern bricks, the water was warm and soothing.

The distraction of a shower wasn't working. In all honesty you were itching inside there was so much anxiety consuming you.

How you could just throw away what happened to yourselves like it was nothing. Does he forgot we're both escapees?

You quite literally killed someone, tossed him into a river with your new secret drug dealing boyfriend, who wasn't really your boyfriend?

Got locked up later seducing an officer planning an escape and successfully finishing it.

Hopped on a plane to paris with someone you've only known for about a month.

It was all so scary to you, the constant eating of someone finding you, or eren doing something secret.

You felt alone in this. He could act like everything was normal, but it really wasn't.

Finally finishing up your shower you headed back to grab some clothes from your luggage.

"Hm what gives french vibes?" You skimmed through the outfits.

Coming across a long sleeved button up blouse a crème color, grabbing a black short skirt to pair.

You turned around to face the mirror examining the look adding a finish of black heels.

"Chic" "Classy" Were the words you spoke watching yourself in the mirror.

Heels clacking against the brick floor across the hall to the bathroom, you began makeup.

Surprised to see your skin was still clear besides all the stress and craziness.

You applied a light amount of concealer, bronzer, blush a wing of eyeliner then mascara.

Digging in your makeup bag to find your sheer cherry shade gloss, you ran one swipe against your lips.

Finally finished since eren wasn't home you decided to go explore france.

Maybe not the best idea since you have no clue where you're going, but you needed something fun.

Grabbing the phone off of the counter you walked to the door opening it, you were met with the bright sun.

You smiled at the view of other villas next to yours, a sight breeze and a warm temperature.

Going ahead you walked out mapping your current location so you could get back.

You decided to just follow the sidewalk until you found somewhere.

The streets were busy lots of people walking around talking to one another.

About five minutes into your walk you came across a café you were in awe, coffee and something to eat was just what you needed.

You opened the door a sound of bells ringing once the owner greeted you. "Bonjour, mademoiselle"

"Bonjour" You nodded with a smile walking closer to see the pastries, there were so many options you were in shock.

Each topped and filled with different fillings, you came across a pastry named "Pain au chocolat"

The man told you what it was "In english it is a chocolate bread, with rich chocolate on the inside."

Perfect you nodded "I will take one, also a coffee please."

The man began pouring you a hot cup of coffee pointing to sugar and cream. "Please." You stated.

Finishing up he grabbed the Pain au chocolat placing it into a bag.

"Okay mademoiselle, it will be $4.78." You grabbed your phone attempting to pull up your apple pay.

"It's on me." A voice from beside you made known.

The man stood up bringing a five handing it to the owner, you turned around to thank him.

"Wow tha-"

You quickly cutting yourself off to be met with a face familiar his skin peachy with rosy cheeks, bright blonde hair with eyes bluer then ever.

He smiled. "You were saying?"