Death Of The Void

Stiles labored for each breath, even now as Scott and Kira fought the oni inside this giant snow globe they were in, Allison's face before she died kept flashing in his mind.

"Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?" The Nogitsune asked.

"No, and I don't want to," Stiles replied.

"When a samurai disembowels himself with his own sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that kills him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his own katana," It told him with sickening smugness,"Scott... Scott is your kaishakunin," He said while pointing at the True Alpha,"I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles. And you're going to let him. Because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone touched by an Oni's blade. Unless Scott kills you first."

Stiles didn't know why but he suddenly felt very hot, even though he was standing in snow.

"Why are you doing this?" Stiles asked, sweat pouring from his forehead.

"To win the game," It said, baring its metallic fangs in a grin.

Stiles' hands started to shake, as his breathing quickened, he fell to his knees. Lydia kneeled beside him to try and help him up but when her hand touched his shoulder she jerked back in shock and pain. He was burning.

Stiles screamed in pain, it felt like a fire had been lit from the inside of his skin.

"What are you doing to him?" Scott roared at the Dark Kitsune.

The Nogitsune, even under all of the bandages, looked just as baffled as the rest of them.

With one last scream Stiles punched the ground making the ground shatter and the illusion disappeared and they were standing in the hall and Void Stiles stood in the place of the Nogitsune.

"This... Is... My... Game," Stiles said, his voice distorting, making an Alphas voice seem like a baby's whine.

With his lip curled in a snarl, Stiles looked up, his eyes glowing a demonic red.

Outside the school the Oni froze and their yellow-green eyes turned red as they dissolved into shadow.

"Belial?" Void said in horror.

Stiles' face seemed to phase, his eyes still glowing red. His face changed from it's normal human form to a demon, with melted flesh.

"You think you can be me at my game?" Stiles snarled, and the Oni came to his side,"I took all your players

"You think you can be me at my game?" Stiles snarled, and the Oni came to his side,"I took all your players. You're just a lonely king that can only move one step at a time."

Void took a step back in shock and Stiles smirked,"My turn!"

Stiles stuck his hand out and Void froze, like his Stiles had suddenly pressed pause on him.

Void coughed, like he was having something physically yanked out of his throat.

Black smoke spewed from his mouth, and Void fell to his knees as the black smoke continued to fall from his mouth and into the ground and volcanic fissures spread across the ground as the Demonic fox was sent back to hell.

Stiles lowered his hand, breathing heavily as his eyes turned back to normal. He turned towards the others and he didn't realize the Oni were bowing to him.

Stiles took one step then collapsed.

Time Skip

Stiles wiped the sweat from his face, looking down at his hands, remembering the fire he felt that he had felt before and after he woke up.

He looked at himself in the mirror, he had changed in the three weeks he had been unconscious, he was taller and no longer had a single skinny bone on him, it was all muscle.

"Stiles?" Scott said, walking into the bathroom,"Are you okay?"

"No," Stiles answered,"Allison's dead, half of the people in the sheriff's department died, and now I can turn into a freaking demon."

"Not a demon," Scott replied,"You know that we don't blame you for her death, right?" He asked him gravely.

"I know that you don't," Stiles said,"Everyone else is a different story."

"They'll come around," Scott reassured him.

Stiles only shook his head and walked out of the bathroom.

He rotated his shoulders, feeling like something was hanging from his shoulders.

When he walked into the living room of the McCall home everyone stopped talking and just stared at him.

Lydia glared at Stiles,"What are you doing here?"

Stiles winced, feeling the sting from her question.

"He lives here," Scott growled.

"It's fine Scotty," Stiles said.

Chris Argent lunged forward with a knife in hand, but Stiles' eyes glowed a demonic red and Chris was suddenly blasted back and a bright light filled the room.

Everyone watched in awe as a shadow formed from behind Stiles in the shape of wings rising behind him like an intimidation tactic that was clearly working.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Stiles roared, as his shadow wings flared.

They went pale with terror, as the light faded so did Stiles' wings.

"I'm leaving," Stiles announced,"Don't worry you'll never have to hear from me again."

"Stiles..." Scott said pleadingly.

Stiles only shook his head and Scott backed down.

Then Stiles just walked out of the house, unsure if he would ever see any of them again.

(A/N)Sorry it's so short, who should Stiles' love interest be?  Who else might come up in this book?  Please comment.