Separation

Allison could walk for several hours, not feeling any exertion, one of the few benefits of being a ghost.

She tried to make her way back to town, hopefully she could hop on a bus and try to make it back to Mystic Falls from there.

A pair of headlights made her pause, she thought it would pass by her like usual, but instead it stopped and there was the chirp of a police siren making her freeze. Someone climbed out of the car,"Miss, are you alright?"

Allison's eyes widened, turning around and she faced Sheriff Stilinski.

He nearly dropped to the ground when she saw who she was,"Allison?"

"Sheriff," Allison said,"Y-You can see me?"

"Allison," Noah said, walking forward,"How is this possible..." He stretched out his arms to hug her, but his hands just passed right through her.

He looked at her, and she smiled sadly. He reached out to touch her shoulder, but it was like it passed through mist.

"I'm guessing you have some story to tell," Stilinski stated.

Allison nodded in agreement.

Change Of View

Jack sat on a park bench in Mystic Falls, Stiles next to him.

"Allison is in Beacon Hills," Jack said, peering into the infinite in between,"She was just found by your Mortal Father, Noah."

"Alright, let's go get her..."

Jack shook his head,"No, Stiles."

"What are you talking about?" Stiles said,"You heard Hope she feels like she's been ripped apart and Allison feels the same way."

"You can't leave here right now, especially with your Father still around."

"You saw what happened, I'm nowhere near as strong as him."

"But it's better than not being able to do anything," Jack replied.

"Well, why not? Because of your deal with Amara? Belial isn't a human."

"There's another part of the deal. That I leave her Brother completely alone. When Belial took Chuck's body he gave himself the ultimate protection from me. Now he's completely cut off from my presence, I have no idea how to find him unless he wants me to."

"But what about Allison?"

"I'll send someone."

"Wait, Belial said something about finding her in time."

Jack's eyes darken,"That's part of the reason you have to stay here with Hope."

"What's happening to them?"

"They were ripped apart so violently, it's going to cause damage to both of them. Their souls are essentially bleeding out."

"What does that mean?"

"They're fading. Everything that they are could just disappear. You need to make sure Hope stays connected with her emotions. The pain she's feeling right now is making her want to turn it off, if she does that her soul will be lost forever. You need to make sure that she stays connected to her emotions."

Stiles nodded,"And what about Allison?"

"Right now, she's just a ghost. If she fades she'll just disappear for good. Even I won't be able to stop it."

Change Of View

Allison was always confused about things that involved the ghost world. How could she go through walls, but not pass through the floor? How can she be in a car and not fall through it while it's moving? But that was the least of her worries.