The Tribrid

Jack found him, but one of the problems was he couldn't read his mind, and the other was where he was at.

As soon as they entered the school, Jack's powers faded, thankfully Stiles's didn't and he stayed within arms reach of Hope, ready to throw himself in front of her if it came to anything.

They stepped into the cafeteria at the top of the steps, looking down at the long table with fine silverware set up.

"Hope you don't mind," Belial said, his blazer off, a red apron that read Kiss the Devil with demon horns on top of the letters,"I let myself in. Please have a seat, dinners almost ready."

Caroline, Josie, Lizzie, and Alaric all sat on one side of the table, all four of them unable to move from their seats. And on the other side there were four more, and with a bit of telekinesis from Belial they were pulled out.

"I said, sit down," Belial growled, his eyes glowing in warning.

The three of them sat in their seats.

"Now, I know you might be wondering who that seat might be for. It's more of a representation for the person who's here, but not really," Belial said, looking into Jack's eyes,"Hello, Auntie Amara, it's been a long time."

"Who are you?" Alaric asked.

"Thought it was obvious. I'm Stiles's Father, Belial. The Devil himself. Thought we could have a nice family dinner."

Caroline tried to meet Jack's eyes, silently begging for him to do something. If he was...who she supposed him to be he should be able to do something, literally anything.

"You're wasting your time, Miss Caroline," Belial said, sitting down at the head of the table,"Your boyfriend won't be able to do anything as long as he is within your vicinity."

"That's her boyfriend?" Lizzie whispered to Josie, looking at the skinny unassuming man.

"Oh, that's right. They don't know, do they? Of course she just found out a mere...twenty minutes ago was it?"

"What do you want, Belial?" Stiles asked in an attempt to change the subject.

"Making conversations with what could possibly be our future in-laws," Belial said,"I know Caroline has been thinking about it. But the fact remains, that Miss Forbes has been dating the most powerful being in all creation without her even knowing. An attempt for a normal life on lovable Jack's part. Did you know that he is technically eight years old, Caroline?"

"Just let them go, Belial," Jack said,"I'll give you whatever you want, your own race to rule, a planet, a universe? You know I can give it all, just let them go."

"This must be truly torturous for you," Belial said, leaning forward,"To not be able to read my mind. To not know what I want, to not know what I could make you sacrifice."

Jack's hands curled into fists, glaring at Belial with so much hatred.

"Oh, sorry. Where are my manners? We're here for dinner aren't we?" Belial snapped his fingers and a whole buffet of food spread out before them. Not wanting to anger him, they all started to reach for food,"Now wait a minute. We forgot to say grace. Would anyone like to say it? Hope, my dear?"

Hope blinked, feeling a shiver creep down her spine as the Devil looked at her. She sat between Stiles and Jack, so getting it over with quickly she turned to her left to Jack,"Thanks for the food."

Jack only offered a quick nod.

"Now, you may eat," Belial announced.

Stiles stabbed a piece of chicken, putting it in his mouth, looking at Belial, then everyone else. Caroline and Jack wouldn't look at each other. Lizzie and Josie were looking at their Mother's boyfriend like...he was god. Alaric was assessing the danger, seeing if he could find a weapon that could be used against an archangel if a fight did in fact happen.