Psychotic Bitch

Stiles jumped in front of the speeding armored car and it hit him full on but he pushed against it. His feet sliding across the dirt road and he planted them kicking up dirt.

His hands gripped the front of the truck tightly, the tires spinning in the dirt, and Stiles waited for them to stop.

He let go of the truck and walked toward the drivers side, ripping the door off easily and grabbing the guy that was driving it and threw him out of it.

Stiles remained expressionless, as he opened the back of the truck revealing the hunters with guns pointed at him.

He stumbled back as he was shot repeatedly, and he roared in pain, his Devil face coming out as he surged forward. A wave of heat blasting out of him making the guns too hot to hold.

Soon they were all either dead, injured, or running away.

Stiles huffed, closing his eyes and presuming his human form.

He and Hope haven't talked much since they danced, they had literally said the three words that all couples either hate or cherish. Stiles had admitted that he loved her, but maybe he should have said in love with her. Now he wasn't sure if she said it as a friend or the way that he did about her.

It was a disaster.

Change Of View

'Why is everything such a disaster?' Hope thought to herself as she shot another arrow, getting a perfect bullseye.

Was she in love with Stiles? Yes, she without a question loved him, but she was still sort of in a relationship with someone else. Even if it is just a break.

She shot one arrow after another hoping it would put her mind at ease but nothing was working.

She replayed the memory of her and Stiles dancing over and over again, he was the first one to say it. He had literally flown while they danced for a whole hour, and when they finally stopped, he had just drifted down gently and he looked like he hadn't even known he was flying.

Hope shot another arrow, this time it wasn't as perfect as the others, in fact it was a total miss, it sailed straight past the target and hit a tree.

Change Of View

Stiles was walking back into town when he was suddenly stopped by two giant berserkers a lot bigger than him.

"Excuse me," Stiles told them, they only growled,"Excuse me, please."

"Stilinski?" A voice said in disbelief, and it was a voice that Stiles hoped he might never hear again.

"Son of a bitch!" Stiles said, turning around to look at Kate Argent,"Why can't any bad guys stay dead?"

Kate cocked her shotgun and pointed it at Stiles,"I was thinking the same thing."

"Why're you here, Kate?" Stiles snarled.

"This is the biggest population of supernaturals in America," Kate said,"What hunter isn't here?"

"Oh, for a second there I thought you came to get revenge on me for killing your Dad," Stiles said.

Kate froze,"What?"

"You know, Gerard, the dick," Stiles said,"I killed him, stabbed him in the chest with a magic knife, vaporized his soul, yada, yada, yada."

Kate growled, her eyes glowing green, and she shot Stiles repeatedly. Stiles stumbled back, grunting in pain.

Stiles growled, his eyes starting to glow, and a red light exploded out of him, blasting Kate back against a tree.