Choir Angel

Hope knocked on Stiles' door several times before he answered, his hair wet from the shower and he was still shirtless, only wearing a pair of shorts.

"Yeah?" Stiles asked, wiping his sleep deprived eyes.

"Sorry about last night," She said, pushing past him and into the apartment.

"It's fine," Stiles said, glancing nervously toward the bathroom.

"No, it's not fine," She told him,"It was rude and I shouldn't have blown you off like that. I'm just going through a lot and I'm still trying to sort out my own emotions. Like how to balance out the fact that I spent twenty years in hell but also how I didn't."

"Hope," Stiles said,"It's fine. I understand. Take all the time you need. You can stay the same Hope Mikaelson for all I care. I'm just glad to have you back in one form or another."

Hope opened her mouth to respond but then she heard the sound of water cutting off.

"Is someone else here?" Hope asked and Stiles winced.

"Uhh... " Stiles said and the bathroom door opened and steam billowed out and Penelope stepped out, dressed in only a towel.

"Stiles, you should really get more than one towel," She said, not noticing Hope standing next to the front door,"I don't like drying myself with a used one," Penelope said walking toward Stiles wrapping an arm around his neck and kissing his bare chest, her height not allowing her to reach anything else.

"Uhhh... Pen, we're not alone," Stiles informed her.

"Hmmm?" Penelope said and she finally saw Hope,"Oh!" She said, clutching the towel more closely to her and taking a step behind Stiles,"Hi, Hope." She squeaked.

"Penelope," Hope greeted, her face becoming expressionless,"It's fine, I was just leaving anyway."

Then without another word she just walked out.

Penelope and Stiles exchanged an awkward look,"You probably should uh ... get dressed or something."

Penelope tightened her grip on the towel and nodded,"Yeah," She said heading back into the bedroom and started getting dressed in the clothes she wore last night.

When she exited the room Stiles had pulled on a shirt that had been thrown onto the couch.

"So... this was fun," Penelope said, feeling the awkward tension in the air,"Do you regret it?"

"No. No, definitely not," Stiles told her,"It's just... I don't think I'm ready for a real relationship right now."

"I know. It's fine," Penelope told him,"I'm still getting over a break up of my own. What if we just... have fun?"

"So, you want to do it again?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah," Penelope said, remembering the feeling of Stiles' lips on her skin,"Yeah, it was good. It doesn't have to mean anything. Just fun."

Stiles smiled at her, and walked closer so that they were only inches apart,"Just fun," He repeated and she nodded,"I like the sound of that."

He then leaned down and captured Penelope's lips with his own, and she put her hands on either side of his face as they continued to kiss.

Change Of View

Hope punched the punching bag again. She breathed heavily, sweat pouring down her forehead, remembering the way Penelope had kissed Stiles.

What had happened to her Stiles? The one that was awkward, made sarcastic comments, the one that was part of an online gaming community that battled mythical creatures.