✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♛ 2

"so cool" akaashi said in awe.

——

six-year-olds were scary.

"pussy."

akaashi was pushed to the ground.

"hey- listen to his voice, he's going to sound like my mom. or should i say- she!"

three. or four. akaashi couldn't properly count them through the blood in his eyes.

they hurt him. they hurt him bad. physically that is.

regarding him, he really didn't care what they said.

"you're so freaking weird! how dare you tell me to be quiet in class! you think you're better than me, disney freak? huh?"

akaashi stood up slowly and dusted himself off.

"he even gets up like a girl!" said the one who pushed him down again, this time against a wall. akaashi was sure he heard something crack.

the main child came up close to akaashi. "what a waste of a pretty face, to bad it had to be used on you. maybe it could've been used on that ugly tiana that you're so obsessed with."

"just give up, put your hair in pigtails, and play dollhouse with the other girls!"

akaashi wasn't one to speak, but this time he muttered, "she's not ugly."

"you blind, kid?"

"tiana is not ugly! she's beautiful and if you can't see it then you're blind!" he hadn't raised his voice like that in a long time. maybe the last time was when he was a baby.

"you seriously can't see that she's atrocious? you wanna know why foreigners all marry alike? because they can't find anyone better looking for themselves."

"then they end up having even uglier children!" another added.

akaashi, who valued their so called "ugliness" , got up, dusted off yet again, and threw a punch at the boy's face.