✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♛ 14

akaashi felt horrible. 

he stayed in the dorm for a whole week.

wallowing on what he did.

what he did.

he had hurt a person.

potential ki-

no, no, no, it wasn't that bad right?

everything would be okay, right?

he groaned and got out of the bed, catching a glimpse at his scrawny figure in the mirror while he did so.

so much for gaining a little more muscle.

but akaashi just couldn't eat.

whenever he tried to the memory of blood would consume his mind and he would feel nauseous.

"akaashi..." komi knocked on his door " the doctor said fujiguro would be fine, just a little hurt. that's all. don't worry too much about it."

akaashi wouldn't answer.

another knock came, it was tatsuki. "you didn't do anything wrong... don't ruin yourself for your guilt." he briefly said before leaving.

before he even knocked, akaashi could tell this one was bokuto "fujiguro is my favorite setter." he said.

this was different.

"he pays attention to me, and adjusts his form to catch my drift, ya know? but i also like him because  he's strong. so you don't have to worry at all for him. the fujiguro i know will bounce back up from this. it's actually insulting that you think he wouldn't."

"but what if he doesn't?" akaashi whispered to himself, his voice cracking.

the outside door closed and akaashi knew he was alone in the dormitory.

finally.

hours passed before he actually decided to try to eat.

but it ended up with the same result and akaashi's same disappointment.

his weight loss wasn't that bad, but he had lost a considerable amount of muscle he used to gain from his daily runs. and fat from barely eating. in addition to his leaner body structure and quick metabolism, akaashi's state might have been concerning.

he also couldn't think properly. no matter how many glasses of water he drunk, he still had this unshakable headache.

another knock came from the door. akaashi went back inside his room, presuming it was one of his roomates and that they could get in by themselves.

but the knocking kept going and going. getting louder as it continued.

the person at the door even started ringing the doorbell simultaneously.

"what?" akaashi opened the door with a scowl on his face until he saw who he was talking to.

hayashi.

panting and in distress.

"akaashi, i know you're not feeling well, and i get it, but i need you!" her eyes filled with desperation.

"i-i-" he stammered, startled by her sight.

"we need you to play setter so we can get into the spring national tournament..." the girl panted in between her words.

akaashi's eyes widened.