✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ♛ 6

"mr. quintana, come to the office please."

———

"hey, kid." mr. quintana smiled.

akaashi came towards him.

mr. quintana wasn't in his school uniform. instead, he was robed in a black suit which was not very different from his teacher uniform.

"where are you going?" akaashi asked, eyeing mr. quintana's fancy suit.

"a job interview." mr. quintana said.

"you work here." akaashi said in a hostile tone, seeing as this conversation would end up with mr. quintana leaving him. forever.

"well, kid, i guess some parents didn't like me working at the school so i guess i'll take my talents else where." mr. quintana kept grinning even though the situation would financially hit him hard.

"mr. quintana you don't have that much money, do you?"

mr. quintana laughed at akaashi's statement. "well, definitely less than before."

"well, you can take our money. my family has a lot and does not know what to do with it. my mom buys clothes that barely cover her. they're only made out of two strips of fabric and they cost more than my uniform."

"oh..." mr. quintana looked uncomfortable at the comment.

"are you uncomfortable?"

"no, i-"

"you don't have to be. she only wears it at night time in the house for my dad."

"oh-" mr. quintana's eyes widened "i-i have a gift for you."

"it's not my birthday."

"think of it as a going-away-gift."

"but you're the one going away, and i have nothing for you." akaashi looked down.

"actually, i want a pretty big gift from you. do you thing you can get it for me?"

"yes, we have enough money for anything." akaashi nodded.

mr. quintana chuckled "no...no it doesn't involve money. i want you to come visit me at my new job. i will be teaching at fukorodani high school."

"when?"

"when you want."

"how do you know you will get the job there?"

"i will." mr. quintana stated.

"how do you know?" akaashi tilted his head. it wasn't getting through to him.

"because it's the only way i know i will be able to see you again," mr. quintana squinted his eyes sadly.

"okay then."

"ah, and also do me another favor." mr. quintana requested as he reached into his back pocket and squatted on the ground to akaashi's level.

akaashi nodded.

mr. quintana slipped another tiana plush into akaashi's smaller hands.

"don't stop loving her, no matter what she does to you."

if mr. quintana was talking about tiana or someone else, akaashi did not know.