31 & 32

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 31:
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Luo suddenly felt that the fragrant pork belly had also become dull.

"Mr. Ji, are you kidding me?"

"No." Ji Chian was playing with the cup in his hand, with a calm expression. "Zheng Xingfeng is going to participate in a world-class photography contest temporarily, so his share is missing. There is no suitable candidate for the time being, so the program team invited me, anyway recently. I’m going to have fun on vacation."

After all, he will not admit that he is using power for personal gain, he does not admit it, others dare not say, then he does not use power for personal gain.

And Lin Luo felt that Ji Chi'an, the president, is really too idle lately, and he didn't know what he didn't know about the picture all day long, so he reluctantly picked up the red wine at hand and took a sip. At the moment when the wine fell into sorrow, she suddenly gave initiation.

Yes, wine is all because of wine.

She succeeded in the task released by the system before, that is, she and Shu Qing were really drunk in the fragment. She didn't remember what happened during the fragment, but Ji Chian was able to bring herself home, which means that Ji Chian went to Shu. Qing Qing family, that is to say, it is very likely that Shu Qing uttered the truth after drinking and found Gu Shiyan, and Ji Chian happened to break their adultery.

So jealous and crazy Ji Chian, using power for personal gain, forcibly broke up Shu Qingqing and Gu Shiyan's CP on "Love Weekend" and snatched his little white flower heroine!

Hey, what a good sense of Shura Field!

Lin Luo suddenly became excited, and was finally about to see the living Asura Field, rubbing his hands expectantly.

In contrast, the news that Qi Hua quit "Love Weekend" and was replaced by a new female guest due to investigation and detention was not so exciting.

But what Lin Luo didn't expect was that Ji Chi'an would actually get up at five o'clock in the morning to do styling. He was almost more dedicated than her half-child artist. As expected, the stinking beauty is not about age, not about gender, but about being alone. The degree of love.

Because it’s already in the summer and it’s not a business occasion, Ji Chi’an didn’t wear a suit. He only wore a white shirt and a pair of black slacks. The shirt’s collar was a straight collar, and the buttons were all handmade silver and carved. The delicate and complicated totems, one by one, are tied to the bottom of the Adam's apple, restraining the men's overwhelming hormones.

The slacks are of excellent shape. They line his already long legs more slender and straight, and the hips are also wrapped in a very American sweetheart. The trousers are slightly rolled up, revealing the man's skeletal ankles, revealing a touch of depressed sexy.

The most terrible thing is that he also put on cuffs, revealing half of his slender and slender arms, and put on a pair of gold glasses to soften his deep and cold eyebrows.

It's just like a scumbag.

How could this person look like a dog and be so rich?

Lin Luo is a bit sour.

Ji Chi'an, who was looking down at the magazine and letting the stylist take care of his smooth hair, felt a hot gaze, raised his eyes to look at her, and then lowered his eyes: "May I ask Miss Lin to do this early in the morning? Staring straight at me, is there something to say?"