61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 61:
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 61:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Chian's first reaction when he received the information was to ask Jiang Chen to book the ticket.

The second reaction was to send WeChat to Lin Luo and Fang Xi to confirm the situation, but they did not reply to him for a long time.

The third reaction hung up student Shu Qingqing from the source and asked: What's the matter?

Shu Qingqing hurriedly replied: I heard that Sister Luoluo and Chen Ping were shooting a rainy night scene yesterday, and it was raining all night, and then today there was an ambulance from the crew hotel to the hospital, but it is said that it has stabilized, hang on water for two days and rest That's it, you don't have to worry too much.

Don't worry, don't worry about ass!

Shu Qingqing knew that Ji Chian must be anxious, and immediately sent another one: Mr. Ji, I think you are my brother, and I will give you some attention. It is said that the situation at the hospital is actually pretty good now, so you really don’t need to worry. What you have to do now is not to disturb anyone, surprise the crew, and give Sister Luoluo a romantic surprise. I promise Sister Luoluo will be grateful and give her a hug!

Ji Chian didn't believe it.

Shu Qingqing added fuel and jealousy: Really, the sick woman is the most vulnerable and needs care the most. When you show up, she must be touched and surprised. You will take care of her for two more days and be intimate. Will there be any bicycles by then? I am a woman! brother! You believe me!

Ji Chian thinks it makes sense.

In fact, the most important thing is that he misses Lin Luo, he wants to see her a long time ago, and he is afraid that he will disturb her work after he goes there, be scolded by her, and be fierce by her, but there is a legitimate reason for him to go again, no Being clingy is a normal concern.

So Ji. Chasing his wife. Not doing business. President, made a decisive decision and asked Jiang Chen to order a bunch of Linluo’s favorite Eustoma bouquets in Hengcheng, and then transferred his personal doctor to him, and brought luggage enough to live for half a month. Took off.

This time he also brought Jiang Chen. After all, his wife was ill, so he had to take a long-time worker to run errands.

After getting off the plane, he almost rushed to the address of the hospital that Shu Qingqing inquired about. Ji Chian asked Jiang Chen to stay in the car, and he took care of his meticulous hair and shirt, holding the bouquet in one hand and sticking in the other. He walked slowly to the ward in his trouser pocket.

Dr. Wang followed him with a straight face. As a high-achieving student at Stanford Medical School, he was urgently called twice recently. One was because Lin Luo made a small cut, and the other was because Lin Luo had a fever. He was unavoidable. There will not be a stubborn feeling of killing a pig knife slashing lymphocytes.

Forget it, lymphocytes are also very important. Without lymphocytes, the life of his boss is probably gone.

And his boss frowned as he walked: "What kind of crew is this. When the actor is sick, he won't be sent to the private hospital? Don't be sent to the VIP ward? Why did I invest hundreds of millions of dollars?"

The private doctor rolled his eyes silently.

Man, once you fall in love, your IQ is zero.

He somewhat missed the overbearing, high-cold, intelligent and rational-brained president back then.