76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 76: Extra one
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 76: Extra one
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Chian had the final say, he hadn't seen Lin Luo for two months, and every time she went abroad to film a movie, he felt that he was a resentful husband who kept the vacant room alone.

Forget it, but she is still a peachy physique. Although no one dares to pull her into hype because of the identity of the wife of the president of the Jiahe Group, there are always such things that are not long-sighted and have to be courteous and annoying. .

Ji Chian looked at the photos of the studio sent to him by the public relations department, sneered in his heart, threw the phone on the table, leaned against the back of the chair, and put his two long legs directly on the desk.

The courage is fat, and the actor in the same group dared to wear the coats, and they held an umbrella together, so close, it is really a little thing not afraid of death.

When she comes back, he has to teach her how to be a man.

Just thinking of how to punish Lin Luo, the door was knocked.

"Mr. Ji, hello, can I come in?"

The voice was delicate, it was someone, but she didn't tell him when she came back?

Ji Chi'an couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips. What is this little thing doing, but the corners of his lips only hooked and immediately sank, and said coldly, "Come in."

The door opened with a creak, and a slender figure came in, and bowed in a decent way: "Good season, I am the new secretary Lin Xiaoluo."

Ji Chian squinted her eyes and looked at her for a while. He remembered that this pink suit was the suit she wore on the day she first caught his attention. He still remembered that she said "really big".

Since she was not a secretary, he has hardly seen her wearing a suit. At first sight today, he felt a little amazing. The tailoring of the suit is very good, her curve is also very good, the waist is pinched thin, and the legs look thin. Long, they are just what he likes.

Just not knowing what tricks she was going to do, Ji Chian's eyes showed a hint of playfulness. He put his fingers on the armrest and tapped lightly, his voice low: "Come here."

Before Lin Luo came, I heard from the public relations department that Ji Chian had seen the picture. Although she was not a thief, she was a little guilty, so she obediently did what Ji Chian said, and walked honestly. Next to Ji Chi'an, she squinted and smiled at him, so behaved.

Ji Chian wore a black shirt today, very self-cultivating, wrapped around his wide shoulders and narrow waist, and also wore a pair of gold glasses. His hair was also meticulously managed, and he was a bit more scumbag than usual. Especially the corners of his lips still have a faint smile.

Lin Luo felt that this old man was damned attractive.

"Why did you come to the company dressed like this?" Ji Chian folded his arms across his chest and looked at her lazily.

Lin Luo stood upright and upright like a kid who did something wrong: "I'm going to take a job scene soon, so I want to find feelings first."

"What are you talking about?"

"...Fight against the unspoken rules of the workplace..."

Ji Chian chuckled lightly and hooked his finger: "Come here a little bit."

"Oh." Lin Luo Yuguang caught a glimpse of the **** photo on the table, and moved to the side of Ji Chi'an honestly. As a result, Ji Chi'an stretched out his hand and grabbed her arm into her arms as soon as she moved over, letting her sit on her On her leg, she was tightly bound.