81-83(Last Chapter)

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 81: Extra Four (3)
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 81: Extra Four (3)
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Originally, I just wanted to pretend to be a sick beauty and impersonate Lin Luo, who was in Chi'an last season, because he was frail and weak and fell ill after a heavy rain. I don't know when I fell drowsy in the peaceful and powerful arms of the teenager. Past.

Probably because the taste really made her feel at ease and familiar.

When I woke up, I was in a small and cramped rental house.

It's really small and cramped, more than half worn out than the place where she lived when she first entered the book, but it is still Ji Chi'an's usual all-black, white and gray decorations, the windows are bright and clean, spotless, or the one that looks cold and cold. Ji Chian is a cleanliness.

Yes, it just looks.

She was lying on a sofa under a quilt. Ji Chian was sitting on the table in front of the window, writing something. He changed his shirt, his back was straight, his head was slightly lowered, and his slender and well-proportioned fingers were holding the pen. , Fingertips are slightly white.

There was thunder and thunder outside the window, the wind and rain were blowing, the dilapidated window was shaken with a "clang clang" sound, the desk light was faint, and a faint egg-yellow light was cast on the table. The figure of the boy was cast on the wall, firm and straight .

Lin Luo buried himself in the quilt and thought, it turned out that this was when Ji Chian was a teenager. Although he shouldn't be so downcast, his loneliness and strength should be the same.

In the previous life, she had no chance to accompany him through the hard time when he was young, then in this life...

Perhaps it is a good choice to raise a handsome, handsome and potential poor male college student? ? ?

Hey, hey, hey.

The wealthy and old woman Lin Luo showed a wretched smile.

"Is this your home?" Lin Luo wrapped himself up, only showing a small face, speaking softly with nasal sounds.

Ji Chian stopped his hand movement, turned his head and glanced at her, coldly said: "Wake up and go home by yourself, I don't have money to see your doctor."

Lin Luo squinted his eyes, stretched out his paw and pointed to the cold medicine on the table and said, "You are talking nonsense, you have bought me medicine."

"Yes, I bought you medicine." Ji Chian put down the pen, turned his head, leaned down, put his elbows on his knees, crossed his hands, and looked at her, "This cost me three days of food. , So if you haven’t been mad, I hope you won’t trouble me anymore."

"I can pay the money."

"Of course you pay the money."

Lin Luo:...

It turns out that Ji Chi'an can not only be rich and confident, but also poor. This kind of momentum is really not warm at all.

But she really likes it. Central air-conditioning is the most boring thing. She likes Ji Chi'an who is only good to her.

Although he has not treated her well yet, Lin Luo is confident that he will obediently surrender to her claws sooner or later, and she believes that she can wait until Ji Chi'an remembers the memories of their previous lives.

Lin Luo sniffed and wrapped the quilt tightly: "It's so cold, can I have a cup of hot water?"

Ji Chian had a calm face and poured her a glass of water. After testing the water temperature on the back of his hand, he put the glass in front of her: "Take the medicine by the way."