46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car ISRF » Chapter 46:
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lin Luo curled up on the seat, hugging his legs, resting his chin on his knees, looking forward.

The night has fallen, the sky has dimmed, the street lights are lit up with egg-yellow lights, and they are parked on the side of the road with double jumps. Occasionally, cars pass by, the tail lights are bright and out, and the passing pedestrians look back from time to time.

She sighed: "Then the points will be cleared."

The system was silent: "Host, please think again."

Lin Luo sighed: "I just rejected him, and now I go to coax him, what have I become? This is not playing with him? Your approach is simply wrong, my motivation to complete the task is to return to the original The world, but you keep increasing my relationship with the world, so what do you want me to do?"

"In fact, it doesn't affect it, host." The system was a little helpless.

"What doesn't affect, why doesn't it affect?"

"I told you before that the time magnification of this world is 1028 times that of the original world, right?"

"Yup."

"So you count, if you live a hundred years in this world, how long has the original world passed."

"About a month..."

"Yes. So it doesn't affect your life in the original world."

"But you said that as long as the points reach 999, it will be when I go back."

"Yes. But I also said that there is another option to repair the plot line and follow the original life until death. Then you can go back even if the points are not enough, but the timeline is a little longer, maybe even closer. a hundred years."

Lin Luo probably understood the meaning of the system, that is, if she lived in this world until she died naturally and the control points did not reach 999, then she would not leave halfway and would not bring harm to Ji Chian.

"So my destined lover is Ji Chian?"

"I can only tell the host that you have to follow your own will. The choices you make in your heart are the choices that this world should have. This world was created for you, and your will is the will of this world."

Is the choice deep in her heart?

She is not sure if she loves Ji Chian or not, she said love, it seems that she has not yet reached that point, but thinking about him will feel warm and sure, thinking about his hard work will feel distressed, watching him angry will be at a loss, thinking about leaving He will also be reluctant.

When I think of him, I can't think of others. He seems to be pervasive in her short life in this world.

"Also, let me remind the host again that if you choose to live your life in this world, everything in this world will be permanently stored in your memory bank after you go back. All experiences and emotions will be clear forever and cannot be forgotten. "

Lin Luo felt a headache.

Assuming that her lover in the original plot is Ji Chi'an, and she doesn't want to hurt Ji Chi'an, then she will have to spend a whole life loving and loving with him without making him happy. This degree is really too great. It's hard to grasp.

And if she chooses this path, then she will spend the rest of her life with memories and longings in the original world. In other words, all the pain that should have been given to Ji Chian will be borne by her.